auburn, ca?(surrounding sac areas?) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > auburn, ca?(surrounding sac areas?)

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-01-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
unitypunk
1996 ZJ 

auburn, ca?(surrounding sac areas?)

Hey.. i was wondering a couple things..

one..

anyone near me wanna go wheeling?

two

are there any places to go to closer then Prairie City SVRA( which has a really weak off road area for an hour drive )

Unread 08-01-2009, 12:42 AM   #2
Goobersbro

whats up man yea there is a whole group of us that wheel together check out the nor cal thread just scroll doen the South west USa page a little. And check out the slickrock thread it looks like thats going to be our next run but yes there are tons of trails all around
Goobersbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009, 01:04 AM   #3
unitypunk
1996 ZJ 

im still pretty new to wheeling, i hope you wont mind!
Unread 08-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #4
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

There's another off road park in Forest Hill but I've never been there and don't know for sure that you can jeep there.

Alot of us around though. I think there's another trip to Slick Rock coming up, I'm not sure of the current sets of dates.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2009, 09:17 PM   #5
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

hey wats up!! yea as goober and tim said. we got a pretty big group of us from sac town all the way to placerville. then goob in yuba city.... just keep checking the Nor Cal and slickrock thread and there is bound to be a trail ride coming up soon. and dont worry im new to off-roading also. got any pics of your jeep?
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.