Asuza canyon OHV - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Asuza canyon OHV

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Asuza canyon OHV

Hey guys a few of us from Fourhweeler are gonna go to asuza to go play in the canyon on sunday. 9am at the Jack in the box or meet us in the canyon whenever you get there. channel 22 on the CBs.

TJdualsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2009, 02:21 AM   #2
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

hey dude.. i'd go but i've already got plans for this weekend, im gonna be in big bear. have fun, take some pics of the idiots in the mud.

quick question, i remember us talking about some stocker trails in big bear.. im thinking of running 3n16 (holcomb creek) east towards 3n17 (white mountain) then taking that back west. would that be doable you think? you know how long it would take? we'll be snowboarding for a few hours before hand, maybe till noonish, then hitting the trail. should be a fun day.

Last edited by mJUSTINm; 11-18-2009 at 03:25 PM..
mJUSTINm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2009, 06:05 PM   #3
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

So far this is who is going

Myself: jeep on 33s
Kyle: grand cherokee on 33s
brian: stock pooperduty 4x4
some guy: with a stock z71 tahoe
spencer: in a long travel supercharged 4x4 Nissan frontier
Frank : mercedez Unimog of 46s

come on lets get out there. its not all mud, lots of water crossings hill climbs and boulders to play on.
Unread 11-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #4
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

we had like 11 of us show up and had a great run.

you guys gotta get off the couch!!

YouTube - jeep in azusa
Unread 11-23-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 11-24-2009, 12:25 AM   #6
lazebum
2001 WJ 

Nice, man i want to go but mine would make it to the parking lot. it is a stocker but i would happily grab a passenger seat
01 4.0 WJ - Kolak Brake upgrade, Addaco rear sway bar, 3' OME springs, JKS Adj Track Bar, Bilstine Shocks, MOOG Steering Stablizer and TRE's, IRO SYE front kit with a Double Cardan drive shaft, DANA 44a rear swap, booster seat, 7yrold Son, "Don't Tread On Me" Sticker and plates, oh yeah that is how i roll!!
lazebum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2009, 02:02 AM   #7
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

right on. i saw the video of you getting stuck in the hole from the mog. everything was going good then DROP haha.. bummer.

did you do a different mount for your spare? i liked how it was laying down before.

i ended up doing part of holcomb and white mountain in big bear. me and my buddy in his 07 taco on 32s. we had fun. the last little bit of the trail ended up being in the dark. pretty cool little trail, i kept dragging that damn skid on some of the ledges. getting his truck through some of the stuff there was..interesting. it looks like you guys had a good turnout and a good time too.
Unread 11-24-2009, 08:47 AM   #8
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Lazebum we had like 3 stock stock rigs with us. a cherokee a tahoe and a jeep rubi you would have been fine

Justin4low I still have the other tire mount. I just use it in the spring through summer. I cant put the hard top on with the other mount on. I tried to stear away form the mog hole but the mud just slid me in. I saw it coming and thats why i let off. hahaha Ill be in big bear this weekend if your headed back up. I plan on going to the eastern valley. all stuff a stocker can do no problem
Unread 11-24-2009, 11:32 AM   #9
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

i WOULD be up for meeting you in bear but i'm heading to june lake for thanksgiving for the whole weekend.
Unread 11-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #10
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

june laaakke... so jealous. dont forget your board and fishing pole
Unread 11-24-2009, 02:10 PM   #11
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

i would bring my boards but mammoth is already expensive enough, not to mention it will be holiday rates. maybe some light 4 wheeling around my mom's house up there. theres some fun little trails.
Unread 11-24-2009, 09:33 PM   #12
lazebum
2001 WJ 

i got to move to my new house with my son this weekend but after the new year im down for it all.
01 4.0 WJ - Kolak Brake upgrade, Addaco rear sway bar, 3' OME springs, JKS Adj Track Bar, Bilstine Shocks, MOOG Steering Stablizer and TRE's, IRO SYE front kit with a Double Cardan drive shaft, DANA 44a rear swap, booster seat, 7yrold Son, "Don't Tread On Me" Sticker and plates, oh yeah that is how i roll!!
lazebum is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.