anyone willing to help install lift?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > anyone willing to help install lift??

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-18-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
s2gots
2002 WJ 

anyone willing to help install lift??

Hey guys, I anxious to install a 3" lift on my 02 wj...Ive never installed a lift before, but Id rather install it myself to get familiar with my jeep, rather than have a shop do it, and not knowing how things works on my jeep..
With that said, I dont really want to tackle this myself without any knowledge of how to install a lift. I know people have said its somewhat easy to do, and im failrly decent at wrenching, but it would be great to have someone there that has done it before, and knows what we would be doing!!
I deffinatelly dont expect anyones time for free, so im down with exchanging your help with $ or pizza and beer, or whatever...
I dont have a lift yet, still deciding on which set up to go with, either OME from Kolak, or IRO...
If anyone would be interested in helping me out, let me know, im in the east bay-Livermore...thanks

s2gots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

Beer and pizza sound good...too bad you live too far...
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

You might check over on norcaljeepers.co (yes .co not .com) I think we've got some guys in that area, but not sure.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I'm not that far away. And I have a shop area to work in. Send me a pm with your details and we can work something out.
Unread 01-19-2012, 04:41 PM   #5
Rachrage
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Hey there.

My rig is in a shop in Livermore too and I'll be there working on it this weekend. PM me if you'd like and we can help too
Rachrage is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.