Anyone in Orange County, CA? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Anyone in Orange County, CA?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #1
thebeast64
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Cj Anyone in Orange County, CA?

Hey guys, Im looking for fellow jeepers around north orange county. Ive been having some troubles with my "new" CJ7, its got some white smoke in the exhaust and it has become pretty evident that either the head gasket it blown, the head is cracked, or both. So if anyone would be willing to help me out, and i mean hands on because im new to wrenching, i would provide food and drink as well as gas money to get here and back. Thanks guys.

thebeast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
cvd
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Not my area of expertise. I'd start making connections with a local club - check these out http://www.cal4wheel.com/index.php?o...per&Itemid=112
cvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
thebeast64
1994 YJ Wrangler 

good idea, thanks and yea i just got it but i have been into wheelin for a while now. im hoping to start running trails with it in a couple months
thebeast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2008, 02:55 PM   #4
Donerstude
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I am in irvine I have been wrenching since I was young new to jeeps though I would be happy to lend a hand, I am busy leading up to the holidays but might be able to spare a weekend morning in the next couple of weeks. pm me see if we can work something out.
Donerstude is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.