Any done little Rubicon trail? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Any done little Rubicon trail?

VANCO DUAL MODE KNUCKLE 15" and 16" Big Brake kiLabor Day Sale!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 04-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
IonlyBuyJeep
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Any done little Rubicon trail?

Has any one done the little rubicon trail in the san bernardino mountains by the big bear observatory? If so whats it like, rocks, routes, water...?

IonlyBuyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:09 PM   #2
Molonlabemike
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Have wheeled most trails in big bear and never heard of this "little Rubicon" what's the info

Molon Labe
Molonlabemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
bigV
1991 YJ Wrangler 

John Bull is nicknamed the mini Rubicon
Unread 04-10-2012, 12:46 AM   #4
IonlyBuyJeep
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigV
John Bull is nicknamed the mini Rubicon
Yeah that's it. I knew it was called something else but couldn't remember what. Thanks.
IonlyBuyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012, 11:50 PM   #5
Motorep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I've run it quite a few times. Fun trail but it's not as challenging as it's made out to be. I've seen an open/open rig on 31's get through it with lots of throttle. The most common response when a newbie gets to the end is, "That's it?"

BTW, I have probably just jinxed myself and will suffer major carnage the next time I run the Bull

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.