Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Another trip to Frazier Park playground today

860 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Chadnewton1 
#1 ·
I didn't go Saturday with everyone so I decided to head back up to Frazier Park and get some more fun in. I was either going to go up miller again or find another spot one of the locals told us about. I ended up going to the locals spot today, It is called Pleito creek. It's up apx 5 miles of ohv road from Frazier mountain road, then a right turn where the trailhead starts. The first 200 yards are a pretty steep decent that is washed out alittle. Not the longest trail 3 miles in an you have to come out the same way. I'm glad I went back there, there is a really cool campsite alittle over half way through. There is about 5 huge redwood trees plus it is in the pines at that elevation. Also there is a running spring that feeds a small basin(I'm not going to drink) that may make dry camping alittle better. I have some pictures and I'm downloading another video to my YouTube account. I will put some up. Definetly a good spot if you like camping away from people plus could be a good aditional trail for the guys that camp then hit the jeep trail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.