6" Lift Questions (Rubi Exp): - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > 6" Lift Questions (Rubi Exp):

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
jeepadmin
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Tj 6" Lift Questions (Rubi Exp):

Hey guys,

Anybody have any info/opinions/experience with the Rubicon Express Short-Arm kits? I have an 06 Rubicon that another TJ owner said he'd sell me his RE 6" short arm kit for. It's coming off a 2000 Sport TJ.
On the RE site, the longest short arm they make is a 4.5". Did they ever make a 6" kit? Is that even possible with a short arm?

Just wondering what anyone's opinion was, and any info would be appreciated.

Also: would a kit for a 2000 for onto a 06 rubi? And is there any other modification I will need to do lifting the Jeep 6"

Thanks for the help....

jeepadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #2
408jeeper
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Is it all suspension or is their like a 2" body lift?
408jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 09:35 AM   #3
Hotshot
Limit straps are cool!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I remember seeing 6" short arm lifts for sale, but I really don't think you want to go over 4" in a short arm. What I've read on this forum is 6" in a short arm makes for a really bad ride. Research it in the TJ technical section on the forum here. Ask a few people before making that purchase.
Hotshot is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.