4x4 Shop near Fresno for Engine Swap - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > 4x4 Shop near Fresno for Engine Swap

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
Line58
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Tj 4x4 Shop near Fresno for Engine Swap

Does anyone know of any shops in the Fresno area that do custom engine swaps? My poor 2.5L has some miles and is making some disconcerting sounds and is going to need to be replaced sooner than later, so I'm trying to figure out who to contact for quotes for either a 4.0 or V8 swap. Any recommendations (preferably not Super Dave, as people I know have had issues with his shop)?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.