4x4 Cruise-In, Palmdale, May 16th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > 4x4 Cruise-In, Palmdale, May 16th

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
bigV
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Tj 4x4 Cruise-In, Palmdale, May 16th

my club is having a Cruise-in at Sharky's in Palmdale. I wanted to invite anyone that is local to come on over and show your rig - all 4x4's are welcome, Sharky's is giving 20% off for anyone attending. Sharky's is on the east side of 10th street west just south of Rancho Vista Blvd (north of Target). we are going to try and do a cruise-in once a month and anyone can attend, you don't have to be a member for the discount, just bring a 4x4. we had a great turnout last month - about 20 rigs - hope to see you there

that's this friday night at 6pm
Sharky's Woodfire Mexican Grill
http://www.sharkys.com/locations/loc..._palmdale.html

Unread 05-11-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
snellav
2000 TJ Wrangler 

wish I could make this but I'm heading out of town friday
Unread 05-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #3
bigV
1991 YJ Wrangler 

No problem Nik, I'll try to take some pics this time and post them here. Are you going to the Cal4wheel High Desert Roundup in Stoddard Valley? We'll be leading the Achy Breaky trail - hope to see you there.
Unread 05-14-2008, 10:04 AM   #4
snellav
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Im definitely gonna try. Right now my schedule is open. Is the run on a Saturday?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.