29 Palms Ca - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > 29 Palms Ca

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 08-31-2011, 05:56 AM   #31
SgtJensen
1982 CJ7 

Are you on base or out in town? Sounds like my CJ might be drivable much sooner now

The CJ Express
Don't argue with an idiot, they'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience...

"100 BUX" Build Thread
SgtJensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 09:08 AM   #32
boostnerd

:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJensen View Post
Are you on base or out in town? Sounds like my CJ might be drivable much sooner now
I'm not. I'm in Moreno Valley.
boostnerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 11:41 PM   #33
SgtJensen
1982 CJ7 

Damn...that's a bit of a drive

The CJ Express
Don't argue with an idiot, they'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience...

"100 BUX" Build Thread
Unread 09-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #34
djfuzzy
Web Wheeler

Got a set of Bushwacker fender flares for sale from my TJ. Gonna post an ad tomorrow in classifieds but figure I'd see if any local guys wouldn't mind having them.

Want to get 200 bucks for all four corners. PM if you're interested, they're in the back of my Jeep so I'll have em with me all day.

Sent from outer space

Sold: 2000 TJ - D44/D30 with 4.88s, Advance Adapters SYE, Tom Woods CV, Vanco Big Brake kit, 35x12.50 BFG KM2s, ProComp Series 51s, Rough Country 4" Series II, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Currie HD Steering, Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms, ProComp Adjustable Trackbar, Currie Anti-Rock, MetalCloak Front Bumper and Stinger, Warn rear bumper/tire carrier
djfuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #35
djfuzzy
Web Wheeler

ANYBODY HAVE A TRAILER THAT CAN TOW A JEEP? GETTING SCREWED BY THE HOBBY SHOP AND NEED TO TOW MY JEEP

Sent from outer space

Sold: 2000 TJ - D44/D30 with 4.88s, Advance Adapters SYE, Tom Woods CV, Vanco Big Brake kit, 35x12.50 BFG KM2s, ProComp Series 51s, Rough Country 4" Series II, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Currie HD Steering, Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms, ProComp Adjustable Trackbar, Currie Anti-Rock, MetalCloak Front Bumper and Stinger, Warn rear bumper/tire carrier
djfuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #36
gactech
1998 ZJ 

Have you tried "The Hammers" in johnson valley?
gactech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2011, 09:54 AM   #37
boostnerd

trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfuzzy View Post
ANYBODY HAVE A TRAILER THAT CAN TOW A JEEP? GETTING SCREWED BY THE HOBBY SHOP AND NEED TO TOW MY JEEP

Sent from outer space
What about renting a uhaul trailer?
boostnerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2011, 09:25 PM   #38
Ken Cooke
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Gold Crown Road and Ivanhoe Mine Rd. - Oct. 15th

Great day on the trail. Next time I go wheeling in this area, I will post in order to let more people know.

Here are a few pics...

Gold Crown Road

Did some muddin'!

Access to the park was temporarily closed (due to flood damage) - Our destination was the Brooklyn Mine Jeep Trail.
Ken Cooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2011, 05:12 AM   #39
SgtJensen
1982 CJ7 

Just posting this as a feeler, but I have a *mostly* complete '78 CJ7 that I am thinking of selling/parting out. I'd like to deal locally, if at all possible. I just don't have the time or the money to get it back on the road/trails. PM me for details or contact info.

The CJ Express

"100 BUX" Build Thread
Unread 11-25-2011, 11:29 PM   #40
wingedmare
1981 CJ5 

That is such a fun area! I haven't been out there in over a year. My CJ is down until I get the new gas tank in and then I will be up for more fun out there! Have you run the trail through Joshua Tree to Indio yet?! It's alot of fun!
Unread 11-25-2011, 11:32 PM   #41
wingedmare
1981 CJ5 

djfuzzy, I'm sorry I missed your post about needing a tow a while back, I could have helped out. I have a big truck all set to tow nearly anything, PM next time you need an assist. We gotta stick together around here!
Unread 01-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #42
DevilDogDoc
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I was in 29 for almost 10 years, gone now but if you go up 247 to old Dixie mine road in landers turn left ( there is a church on that corner) follow it up there are some nice rocky trails that way.
Unread 03-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #43
DesertDino
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'm in 29 and looking for some people to hit the trails with. I also didn't see it mentioned in this thread, but there is a FB group called 29! Offroad. They meet once a month and set up wheeling trips around the area. I have yet to go to a meeting and greet yet but will be trying to go to the next one.
Unread 03-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #44
wingedmare
1981 CJ5 

Hey, will glad hit trails with u when I figure out my electrical problem! I blow the horn, jeep dies! Should have that hashed out soon though.
Unread 03-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #45
DesertDino
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Just don't honk then! Lol.
Well if you get it up and running let me know. Me and a few buddies are going on a run to big bear this weekend. Not sure if it's going to be a day thing, Or camping but should be fun ether way.

Suggested Threads
  • 29 palms? - California Jeep Forum (4 replies)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.