29 Palms Ca - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > 29 Palms Ca

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 04-30-2011, 11:16 PM   #16
biebs53
1998 ZJ 

I'm in OC but plan on many Big Bear runs this summer

Build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-raven-biebs53-build-thread-1215245/[/FONT][/url][/CENTER]
biebs53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #17
wingedmare
1981 CJ5 

OK GUYS!!!! I have my girl back! She is running like a BEAST with her new wiring and all the new vaccum hoses and tweeked carb!

THIS SUNDAY I am going to hit up some trails up in Joshua Tree park just to get warmed up to wheeling for the summer. Nothing really tough or long, but some NICE sceanery none the less. I plan on heading out around 9 AM and dragging a picknick lunch with me. Anyone want to roll with me shout out and we will meet up at the park welcome center at the 29 palms entrence on Utah Trail at 9Am.

Where I plan on going is pretty easy so, if you have a wife/girl that isn't comfortable with it or wants to start driving, this will be a good one to break her in!

Hope to get a Posse started now!
Unread 05-08-2011, 02:24 PM   #18
wingedmare
1981 CJ5 

Well the BN changed my plans with Advon coming home early this morning but im headed up to the park now!
Unread 06-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #19
4xj4

I am stationed here in 29....I got a few good trails we hit up off utah trail and lear and indian. I talked to a dude out in Yucca the other day and they have a little Jeep club they are meeting at Carrows this Thursday 7-8pm if anyone wants to ride up there. I live in Joshua Tree and plan on going if I can make it which I am sure I can. I go wheeling most weekends and been looking for people to wheel with also. A lot of the people I go with can't go up some of the trails which sucks for me because I like pushing the Jeep a little. If anybody sees me just say hey I got the Green XJ lifted on 33"s and a big bumper.
4xj4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #20
TJnProgress
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm here in 29 as well, and just joined Hi-Desert 4x4 out of Yucca Valley. Went on a ride with them this past Saturday and had fun. They don't have a website, but do have a yahoo group under the same name as the club if you're interested and want more info.
TJnProgress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011, 02:44 PM   #21
SgtJensen
1982 CJ7 

I'm out here as well...only got my Ram 1500 with my though....working on a trade...my 96 Honda Shadow for a 92 YJ 4.0L 5 Spd....hoping it pans out, my truck is not suited for trail rides....it's just too damn big!

The CJ Express
Don't argue with an idiot, they'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience...

"100 BUX" Build Thread
SgtJensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2011, 07:02 PM   #22
djfuzzy
Web Wheeler

I'm here.

Sent from outer space

Searching for a CJ again

Sold: 2000 TJ
1983 CJ7 Renegade
djfuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 12:23 AM   #23
SgtJensen
1982 CJ7 

I'm still here...and I have a jeep now!

The CJ Express
Don't argue with an idiot, they'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience...

"100 BUX" Build Thread
Unread 08-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #24
djfuzzy
Web Wheeler

Any of you TJ guys have a hard top to sell or trade for a SuperTop plus some change?

Sent from outer space

Searching for a CJ again

Sold: 2000 TJ
1983 CJ7 Renegade
djfuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #25
boostnerd

We are going wheeling in the Hemet / Idlewild area on sunday aug 28th if you wanna roll. Would love to get some jarheads out on the trail! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
boostnerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2011, 06:21 PM   #26
SgtJensen
1982 CJ7 

If my jeep was up and running I'd be down..

The CJ Express

"100 BUX" Build Thread
Unread 08-28-2011, 01:52 AM   #27
boostnerd

sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJensen View Post
If my jeep was up and running I'd be down..
Sorry to hear that SSgt. When do you think she is going to be ready?
Unread 08-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #28
SgtJensen
1982 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostnerd

Sorry to hear that SSgt. When do you think she is going to be ready?
Ooohhh ....got a while before she's ready to go....still gotta wire it up, stuff the guts back in the front axle, get a radiator,...etc etc. That and its hard to find the drive to work on it most days...I hate wrenching alone.

The CJ Express

"100 BUX" Build Thread
Unread 08-30-2011, 12:26 PM   #29
SgtJensen
1982 CJ7 

How do you guys deal deal with not having the motivation to wrench on your rides? I've got a CJ7 that I need to get back on the road, but just can't find the drive to work on it. Plus, wrenching alone sucks.

The CJ Express

"100 BUX" Build Thread
Unread 08-31-2011, 12:28 AM   #30
boostnerd

motivation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJensen View Post
How do you guys deal deal with not having the motivation to wrench on your rides? I've got a CJ7 that I need to get back on the road, but just can't find the drive to work on it. Plus, wrenching alone sucks.
I'm like you. Generally I don't have the motivation to do anything to my rides unless a part comes in, or a group comes over to help. I'm down to come out to help. Too bad its not running yet. I have air tools and all.

Suggested Threads
  • 29 palms? - California Jeep Forum (4 replies)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.