Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

26th Annual Rubicon Ramblers Trip Sept.9-13

3K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  Mr.B 
#1 ·
Ok, who's up for a lot wheeling then drinking? Don't worry if you think your rigs not "Rubicon ready". We all meet at Wentworth Springs campground, and then wheel out of there. They "fixed" the road to the campground, you could drive a minivan up there. If you do go wheeling with us, and get to a place that you don't think you can make it, you can turn around and go back. (cough wus cough) There are a lot of bypasses for the rough stuff also. I'm going up on Wednesday the 9th, but guys show up on Thursday, Friday and Saturday also. If your interested, speak up.

If you think this looks like last years thread, I just did a copy and paste, and changed the dates.

Timatoe was the only other forum member that made it last year. Except for puking his guts out, he had a great time, just ask him. :rofl:

Here's a couple of links to last years trip. Well I didn't take a lot of pics last year, so here are some from two years ago also.

Rubicon 2008 pictures, photos, and videos, from good times on webshots

Rubicon 2007 pictures, photos, and videos, from friends & fun on webshots

YouTube - rubiconramblers

Oh yeah, men only. No women or young kids.

See less See more
#3 ·
Poll

How many actually believe Timatoe had a "stomach bug"?

I'm just doing this to bump the thread Tim.:2thumbsup:

#6 ·
Ok, less than two weeks away. So far only Timatoe is planning on coming. There will be probably be 50 guys up there, with over 20 vehicles. I may need a driver for my XJ, to carry all the stuff up there. My son may not have his license by then. The DMV is so backed up. So free ride up there for someone, and if you can drive a clutch, I'll give you a shot with the YJ on the trail.

#9 ·
#11 ·
hey.... if im not doing anything sat 12 ill be able to head up with the new lift and all =)..... but since i dont have tow hooks i would be willing to drive the your XJ up as long as i could ride with somebody on the trail.... i would be leaving plaverville/camino at 4:30 from my ROP fire.

#14 ·
Just show up. There's not a schedule or anything, but if you show up late afternoon Sat. most of the wheelin' will be done. I gotta leave Sat. evening cause I have to be at work at noon Sun.

#15 ·
Sucks for you! :cheers2:

Hey Conner, I'm going up Wednesday. With just the Wrangler if I don't have a driver for the XJ. Just show up at Wentworth Springs campground. And have some fun. And yes bring your Dad.

#16 ·
Well I'll be going up Wednesday afternoon. My kid has his driving test at 3PM. I'm bringing plenty of food and booze. And Pepto for Tim. See you guys up there? Who's still coming and when?

#17 ·
#18 · (Edited)
I'm headed out early Thurs. morning depending on a possible change in Sundays schedule, I may stay till Sun. morning, if it don't work out in my favor, I gotta leave Sat. afternoon / evening.

Not sure about all those other pics.... but that's a damn fine lookin' man right there.. :drool:

Wait a minute,,,,, I meant this guy...... :kiss:

#21 ·
Ok, here's a link to the videos on youtube. I don't have a lot up right now, but it's a playlist link. So as I add more videos, the link will still be good for all of them.

YouTube - Rubicon 09.

#22 · (Edited)
Here's a little something Andrew put together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.