1994 Grand Cherokee 2WD To 4x4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > 1994 Grand Cherokee 2WD To 4x4

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 10-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
richard203

1994 Grand Cherokee 2WD To 4x4

any1 know any shop in San Francisco do 1994 grand cherokee 2wd into 4x4? I wish my dad will sell the 2wd for a 4x4 but you know he loves the car so much. Thanks

Richard

richard203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 08:51 AM   #2
mig1289
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard203 View Post
any1 know any shop in San Francisco do 1994 grand cherokee 2wd into 4x4? I wish my dad will sell the 2wd for a 4x4 but you know he loves the car so much. Thanks

Richard
You would be better off doing the work yourself. A shop would cost more then your jeep is worth. Buy a zj with a blown engine for like $500 and swap the parts you need then scrap or sell off what you don't need, should break even. I have a 2wd 98 zj so I know your pain. I wanted to swap mine to 4s4 but can't really justify it currently on a broke college student income

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.