Peacock Flats/Kuaokala/Kealia (foot) Race 10/17/15 -
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Hawaii Jeep Forum > Peacock Flats/Kuaokala/Kealia (foot) Race 10/17/15

Yeti Paracord Handles are in at JeepHut.comPANDEMIC-USA 50" SINGLE ROW light bars!! **On sale noRough Country Suspensio Get the Best Deals Here...

Unread 09-29-2015, 11:56 PM   #1
Exclamation Peacock Flats/Kuaokala/Kealia (foot) Race 10/17/15

Hello all;
I'm the Race Director for a Trail Race taking place October 17, 2015. I wanted to make our friends in the 4WD community know that there will be over 100 runners on the roads and trails spanning from Dillingham air field to the Kaena Point Satellite Tracking Station to Peacock Flats. There are two distances -- 50 and 100 kilometers, and we'll have runners out there from 6am until 2am that night.
This race has been held every October since 2008, but we've noticed a huge uptick in 'scary moments' over the last couple of years as this area gains more attention and traffic. If you must travel up to the Peacock/Kuaokala/Kealia area on October 17th, I'd like to kindly request your kokua by slowing down, especially around blind corners.
You can get more information about the race at PeacockUltra dot com or at www dot Run dot Beer.
I probably won't check this post until next year, so if you'd like more information, please feel free to contact me. My name is Rob, and my email address is staminarace at outlook dot com.

peacock-map-2.jpg   peacock-map-1.jpg  
PeacockUltra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.