Oahu Hawaii-Peacock Flats Trail Clean Up - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Hawaii Jeep Forum > Oahu Hawaii-Peacock Flats Trail Clean Up

Steinjager TJ tube doorsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!JK Rear Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 04-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
OhanaTrails

Oahu Hawaii-Peacock Flats Trail Clean Up

In cooperation with Hawaii 4X4 Association we are planning a trail clean up at Peacock Flats on May 7th. This date is tentative as of now. Looking to see how many volunteers are able to help. Will need to tools such as weed trimmers and chain saws. If you are interested in helping please sign up so that we can plan out the logisitics.

Stock Jeepney
OhanaTrails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2011, 11:55 PM   #2
OahuCrawler
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Can you tell me directions on how to get to Peacock Flats? I have not been out there yet but have heard that it's pretty cool. I need to get out there and drive around some. Thanks.

2010 AUBURN UNIVERSITY UNDEFEATED BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 14-0
OahuCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
OhanaTrails

Take highway till the end to Yokohama Bay. Go through Military gate up to the the trails. Go to DLNR first to get a pass. Would not suggest going by yourself for the first time.

Stock Jeepney
OhanaTrails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011, 02:31 AM   #4
OahuCrawler
1999 TJ Wrangler 

You interested in riding up to the flats then this weekend?

2010 AUBURN UNIVERSITY UNDEFEATED BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 14-0
OahuCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.