Jeeper's on Oahu. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Hawaii Jeep Forum > Jeeper's on Oahu.

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
808Defender
2000 WJ 

Jeeper's on Oahu.

Aloha. I am from Kahala but currently out in Seattle working until end of Summer and will be back on the island. I never had a Jeep out on the island all my life. I had previously drove a 2004 Montero but since moving here I have been driving the ZJ. I will be bringing it with me. It is stock now but I am doing very minor mods to it so I pass inspection a little bit easier. I only plan on doing 2.25 BB and adding 31's and keeping it "low and fast" I guess you could say.

Anyone that is LOCAL guys that drive out on trails let me know. I might be coming home for a few days at end of the month.

808Defender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
DAHEMI
2005 WK 

Howzit. I had a Montero on the mainland back in '94 but never went off roading check out the Ohana Trails people supposed to be a get together/trail ride this month.
[COLOR="Blue"]Blue WK Club Member #1[/COLOR]
my poor signature is thrashed so deleted it
[I]The Second Amendment - America's Original Homeland Security[/I]
DAHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.