1982 Jeep Scrambler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Hawaii Jeep Forum > 1982 Jeep Scrambler

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 06-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
loganpittman

1982 Jeep Scrambler

Hello and thank you for any help because I surely need it - we have a son in Iraq (has been for a year) and will be returning to Schofield in Oahu, Hawaii by the middle of June - his Jeep has been in storage for this entire time and he is looking for a mechanic that might be able to help him when he returns -

In other words he really does not know what needs to be done to her she was certainly running when she went to storage but a year is a long time - the storage company is located in Kapolei - any suggestions.

When we last talked he wondered if he should have her towed to a mechanic and then some how I became in charge of this little project and I just do not know where to start - thank you again for any help - Becky Pittman

loganpittman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.