SE idaho wheelers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > SE idaho wheelers

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 11-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
McWood
1996 XJ Cherokee 

SE idaho wheelers

Hey I just got my cherokee's lift finished and need to take it out. problem is i dont know where to take, so do any of you guys wheel in SE idaho or know of any good trails? specifacly Idaho Falls area. thanks a bunch

Unread 01-04-2008, 01:30 AM   #2
AYBRB2U
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah, I just head up sunnyside till i see a dirt trail that doesn't have a no trespassing sign. Another fun spot is to head up to green cayon and take rd 663. about 2miles before green canyon hot springs. Its a old logging road and is quite a bit of fun. Some Radio towers up at the top. you can take the trail all the way to heise. Finally There is Signal Mountain. about 20miles south of west Yellowstone. I know of a few more trails too. If you want to make a run pm me.
AYBRB2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2009, 07:34 PM   #3
IDArmyTJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys. Wish I was on this earlier, but I'm looking for something to do with my stock TJ. I'm getting tried of Scout Mountain off shoots that aren't really trails.

I'm also out for a year as of June.

Build

Youtube Channel

-Just emptied every pocket. Everyone starts somewhere.
IDArmyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2009, 09:32 AM   #4
bobsled84088
2001 TJ Wrangler 

www.snakeriveroffroaders.com
bobsled84088 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.