New Jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > New Jeep

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNew jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 07-30-2013, 08:16 AM   #1
SunDown

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tj New Jeep

Hey everybody! I just got a new jeep and wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I live in Boise, work as an IT guy for a small company, and I've got the Jeep fever. I'm hoping to get out as much as I can for the rest of the summer so any trail suggestions for a newb Jeeper will be greatly appreciated.

SunDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey welcome to the expense of owning a jeep and to boise. There is usually always a couple wheeling trips a month out of the group I've been running with which seems to be getting bigger and bigger. I'm out in mtn home about 45 minutes away from boise if you ever need a hand or want to wheel shoot me a pm I'm always down
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 10:48 PM   #3
SunDown

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'll have to meet up with you guys soon. I've live in Idaho most of my life, I'm just new to the Jeep thing. Let me know when the next run is and I'll try to make it.
Unread 08-01-2013, 06:41 AM   #4
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyRobbins
I'll have to meet up with you guys soon. I've live in Idaho most of my life, I'm just new to the Jeep thing. Let me know when the next run is and I'll try to make it.
Should be one this weekend
Unread 08-01-2013, 07:57 AM   #5
SunDown

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'll try, but no promises. I'm in the process of finishing paperwork to buy the Jeep (banks take forever), and I have to help a friend move on Saturday. I think most of this weekend will be spent checking over the Jeep, and performing maintenance to make sure she's road worthy.
Unread 08-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #6
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

think we might try and get a run going this weekend if your interested not shure which day or time yet but ill let you know
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 10:11 AM   #7
SunDown

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
think we might try and get a run going this weekend if your interested not shure which day or time yet but ill let you know
I am. This weekend is kind of busy again. I only work half days on Fridays, so that would work. The Dirty Dash is Saturday morning, then we are headed up to Cascade for a rodeo Saturday night. Sunday, I'm not sure about yet. I'm thinking I might be able to do something in the evening, but we are spending the night in Cascade. That makes half of Sunday shot just in driving and such to get back home.
Unread 08-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #8
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i dont get off till 6 on fri so it would be sat or sun probably ill talk to cwest and see what works for him
Unread 08-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #9
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome! Check out the main idaho thread. Its full of our chatter and shenanigans. We usually post out runs there. When you're ready to get out post up a time that works for you in there and we can get a few of us together and take you out.

What kind of jeep are you getting?

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #10
SunDown

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I've got an '05 Wrangler X, pretty well stock. I got it last week and already went through my first tank of gas lol. It has something weird going on with one of the tires, I'm getting that checked out today. Here are a few pics of it before I cleaned it up.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11385...COSsoMiS54qQEw
Unread 08-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #11
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyRobbins
I've got an '05 Wrangler X, pretty well stock. I got it last week and already went through my first tank of gas lol. It has something weird going on with one of the tires, I'm getting that checked out today. Here are a few pics of it before I cleaned it up.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11385...COSsoMiS54qQEw
Awesome man! You'll be surprised at how capable they are stock! I know I was surprised!
Unread 08-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #12
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post
Awesome man! You'll be surprised at how capable they are stock! I know I was surprised!
i dont think you were as supprised as your wife! haha and she drove it for how many years? lol
Unread 08-06-2013, 04:25 PM   #13
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22

i dont think you were as supprised as your wife! haha and she drove it for how many years? lol
Haha 3years
Unread 08-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #14
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

hey martyrobbins were goin on a run this weekend u wanna tag along?
Unread 08-20-2013, 07:50 AM   #15
SunDown

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
hey martyrobbins were goin on a run this weekend u wanna tag along?
That would have been great! I took a long weekend from work and went camping this weekend, or I would have gone. I do have some pics and video of my Jeep from my trip. I'll try to get them posted. In the meantime, I have a new coolant leak on the Jeep. I'll have to track that down sometime this week.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.