New to the forum and Idaho trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > New to the forum and Idaho trails

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-27-2014, 10:18 PM   #1
RockinJKBabe
2007 JK Wrangler 

New to the forum and Idaho trails

I'm getting a fresh set of tires this week would like to take the jeep out. Anyone know of any quick fun trails Boise area that I can be back in time for work at 5

RockinJKBabe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2014, 10:25 PM   #2
jaspepp
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Wait til easterish. That's when most the trails in the hills will open up. Right now they might be real sketchy in spots from snow
Unread 02-27-2014, 10:27 PM   #3
jaspepp
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Theres a ton of land over by micron that's fun to just put around in too. goes all the way to blacks creek rd
Unread 02-27-2014, 11:12 PM   #4
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinJKBabe
I'm getting a fresh set of tires this week would like to take the jeep out. Anyone know of any quick fun trails Boise area that I can be back in time for work at 5
Check out the Idaho thread or the trail run thread for all the most up to date info on trails and local talk, welcome to the forum 8-)

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2014, 12:01 AM   #5
RockinJKBabe
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post
Check out the Idaho thread or the trail run thread for all the most up to date info on trails and local talk, welcome to the forum 8-)
Thanks! I'm browsing from my phone so with hundreds of pages, I kind of half *** looked. I'll check them out later
Unread 02-28-2014, 10:09 AM   #6
RockinJKBabe
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspepp View Post
Theres a ton of land over by micron that's fun to just put around in too. goes all the way to blacks creek rd
I was hoping for something with a better view :P isn't there somewhere off of flacks creek or pleasant valley rd with a few good rocks? Or is that what you are talking about?
Unread 02-28-2014, 11:47 AM   #7
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Let's see some pics of your rig.
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2014, 09:16 PM   #8
RockinJKBabe
2007 JK Wrangler 

I'll post some up in the morning. I thought the forum makes new members wait a certain amount of time before they can attach images :/ I'm bored @ work anyway maybe I'll run outside and take some real quick!!
Unread 03-03-2014, 11:54 AM   #9
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum watching the trail run page is the best bet for run Info you can also check out or local club exiledoffroad.com also on Facebook and Instagram :-)
Unread 03-04-2014, 09:13 PM   #10
RockinJKBabe
2007 JK Wrangler 

I'll definitely check it out!

I know this is a little past due, and it's on the stock tires/wheels but here's my jeep for the night :/

Was working on the intake manifold a couple of nights ago but had to stop due to lack of tools and the store was closed. Yesterday my son and I taped off the fenders to cut and so far tonight I replaced the oil pan gasket.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.