Looking for some Grizzly or Ecco wheels in the Boise area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Looking for some Grizzly or Ecco wheels in the Boise area

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
zcolby

Looking for some Grizzly or Ecco wheels in the Boise area

I just picked up a stock '96 XJ for my wife to drive in the winter (I won't let her brave the snow in the 350z roadster) and it's got the old tired looking steel wheels. As previously stated, I would really like to find either the Ecco or Grizzly style wheels from newer TJ's and XJ's but I'd consider anything that looks better that what is on there. If anyone has a set (with or without tires) laying around, let me know.

'88 XJ Chief, 4.0L 5spd 2" BB (sold)
zcolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
Tumbleweed01
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Not sure what wheels these are but might work for ya.
Studded/Siped Snow tires on Cherokee wheels - Planet 4x4
Tumbleweed01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.