post #1 of Old 06-26-2014, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
bradentaala
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Idaho Trails

Hey everyone! I'm a member down in Utah, and I'm looking for some new scenery! I love Moab, but going every 3 or so weeks is getting old. I've heard rumors of some good trails in Idaho. Can anyone help me out with finding some good beta on trails? OR is anyone interested in meeting up? I was thinking around Twin Falls. Here's a picture of my jeep so you know what kind of tails I'm hoping for. I'm planning a trip over the 4th of July.

'00 TJ, 14" coilovers, teraflex speedbumps, double triangulated 4 link, 3 link, D60, 14 bolt, 42" Kevlars, 17" walker evans beadlocks, high lines, 104" wb, atlas 4 (11.7:1), hydro assist steering, hydro boost brakes, belly up, Corbeau CR1 w/5pt harness.

post #2 of Old 06-26-2014, 10:17 PM
Turbineguy
2012 JK Wrangler 

I know nothing about twin falls, but SW Idaho has some decent trails.

2012 JKU 4:1 T-Case, 4.88, PR44, RJ3 60, ARB, RCV, JCR front/rear, MC Duroflex, LOD sliders
post #3 of Old 06-27-2014, 05:59 AM
Tumbleweed01
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Most of our trails (Boise area) would be tame for your set up. We have only a few that would challenge you. Now if you want some different scenery or ghost towns or fishing or something else-we should be able to set you up. There is a club out of Twin Falls area I think it is Snake River Krawlers or similar. They put on the state association run last month. They have some lava rock trails that may challenge you also.