Idaho City Maps or Owyhee area maps - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho City Maps or Owyhee area maps

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-06-2008, 09:09 AM   #1
lbsnowryder
One notch above Redneck!!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Idaho City Maps or Owyhee area maps

I may be heading out Thursday or Saturday with a few friends to test our vehicles. I was hoping someone could help me out with a good map or description for a little of everything on our trip.

I'm looking for hills, off camber stuff, mud, and nothing boring. I've got a decent setup and equipment but my friend is running a stock YJ and possibly a few other guys will be joining us with ok rigs as well.

I'm wondering if anyone has a good trail map to provide a nice loop for a good time. I searched the web but i can't find trail maps or connecting loops. Thanks ahead of time.

I own a Jeep, it's red and has big tires

Radical Pictures
lbsnowryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2008, 08:40 PM   #2
carracer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I heard there is a place in Boise that has topo's. I'm currently looking myself. Will let you know if find them.
Unread 05-09-2008, 01:51 AM   #3
lbsnowryder
One notch above Redneck!!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

I will let you know, i think we are going to venture out to the Owyhee's on saturday and just familiarize ourselves with the area's.

I used to ride dirt bikes at murphy but it's been almost 10 years.

I own a Jeep, it's red and has big tires

Radical Pictures
lbsnowryder is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.