Idaho - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-25-2008, 11:54 AM   #91
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexjeepinjoe View Post
I am in as long as I can figure out my vibration problem.
Did you have the vibes before Saturday?

Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2008, 12:37 PM   #92
apexjeepinjoe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan32 View Post
adjustable upper front control arms to correct the caster angle and an alignment.
No I lost a weight off my rear driveshaft when we where wheelin'. I took it out and have it at the driveline shop right now getting balanced and new ujoints.

2012 Wrangler Rubicon(my woman's ride)
2002 Wrangler Apex Edition(with lots of goodies)
1988 Comanche(stock for now)
1970 Jeepster Commando(a work In progress)
apexjeepinjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2008, 12:49 PM   #93
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Cool, glad to hear you're getting it fixed.

COTM - October 2012!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
Unread 02-25-2008, 10:46 PM   #94
paulb208

Great Pics! Sorry I missed the run. I'll keep checking back for the next one!! "dirt therapy" is a beautiful thing.
paulb208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2008, 10:20 AM   #95
Tkamplin
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

From what I've read everyone is either in the west or the east. Any of us middle-grounders on here? Twin falls, Sun walley, Jerome, Gooding, etc etc etc?
Tkamplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2008, 10:34 AM   #96
carracer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

It would be fun for us from the east and west to meet in the middle with you guys sometime. A big idaho jeep party!
carracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2008, 03:23 PM   #97
Tkamplin
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah, I just moved up here form Reno. Don't know any of the trails, what NOT to go wheeling on, etc.

Matter of fact, I just sold all my cars and started on jeeps again. It's like riding a bike.
Unread 02-27-2008, 06:15 PM   #98
TheGillz
2008 JK Wrangler 

They just shut down all of Owyhee county because of mud and run-off. And that commissioner sounds like a real piece of work, to put it nicely.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/s...y.10d8b33.html

Guess the next trip won't be for several weeks.
0lllllll0¬
.....|¯/¯¯¯\¯\_|__|¯¯ºŒ---------¬<=##=>
.....¯ (o)_)-)_)........…(o)_)÷)_(o)_)÷)_)
TheGillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2008, 06:25 PM   #99
carracer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Well, I'm glad we got to go last weekend. Hopefully it will open up in a couple of weeks. Perhaps we can find some trails around Twin and invite Tkamplin along.
carracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2008, 04:07 PM   #100
Tkamplin
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegillz View Post
They just shut down all of Owyhee county because of mud and run-off. And that commissioner sounds like a real piece of work, to put it nicely.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/s...y.10d8b33.html

Guess the next trip won't be for several weeks.

Saw that last night. It's almost as if they forget that annual runoff in the form of erosion tends to ruin more turf than every jeep in Idaho put together.

At any rate, I'm not sure about trails around twin. I've heard there are some decent ones up north of gooding. Looks like a meteor field from the highway. And I'm certainly not running anything too fancy ('95 YJ, 2.5" lift, 31x10.50 BFG mud-terrains) so I'm not up for bashing my daily driver on extreme rocks.

Student+Husband+soon to be father = No money to fix things. Oddly enough, all this talk of caution never seems to deter me.
Unread 02-28-2008, 04:18 PM   #101
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkamplin View Post
Saw that last night. It's almost as if they forget that annual runoff in the form of erosion tends to ruin more turf than every jeep in Idaho put together.

At any rate, I'm not sure about trails around twin. I've heard there are some decent ones up north of gooding. Looks like a meteor field from the highway. And I'm certainly not running anything too fancy ('95 YJ, 2.5" lift, 31x10.50 BFG mud-terrains) so I'm not up for bashing my daily driver on extreme rocks.

Student+Husband+soon to be father = No money to fix things. Oddly enough, all this talk of caution never seems to deter me.
With any luck they'll open it ALL back up when it dries out a little bit! My next trip is close to town here in Boise so it should be open.

And I know what you mean about Husband/kids...blah, blah, blah...I have 3 teenagers at home and one in Omaha (she lives with her mom). And my XJ is down right now waiting for gears, etc. and the only other things I have are my DD's - '99 WJ (stock) and an '04 F250 - and like you I'd be screwed if either one of them break - I'm trying to buy a welder, bender, etc. so I don't want to spend any money fixing anything right now!

COTM - October 2012!

Quote:
Unread 02-28-2008, 04:45 PM   #102
TheGillz
2008 JK Wrangler 

[QUOTE=Driver;4879766] My next trip is close to town here in Boise so it should be open. [QUOTE]

And where and when will that be? Or do you not want a cavelcade?
0lllllll0¬
.....|¯/¯¯¯\¯\_|__|¯¯ºŒ---------¬<=##=>
.....¯ (o)_)-)_)........…(o)_)÷)_(o)_)÷)_)
TheGillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2008, 05:45 PM   #103
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I can see why they would close the trails and I certainly don't want to give 4-wheelers a bad name - enough other people have already done that
Unread 02-28-2008, 10:40 PM   #104
Tkamplin
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
I can see why they would close the trails and I certainly don't want to give 4-wheelers a bad name - enough other people have already done that
I dig it. Just gotta find some new trails. I'm going out this weekend mono y full-size diesel to pull me out. I'll see what I can find.

If it's good, some of you boise boys had better come down. 'Elsewise I'll make fun of your coils.
Unread 02-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #105
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkamplin View Post
I dig it. Just gotta find some new trails. I'm going out this weekend mono y full-size diesel to pull me out. I'll see what I can find.

If it's good, some of you boise boys had better come down. 'Elsewise I'll make fun of your coils.
Hey, this has leafs at all four corners...that's gotta count for something...

COTM - October 2012!

Quote:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.