Idaho - Page 624 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 02-05-2014, 07:58 PM   #9346
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

That makes it much more simple for ya.

Timbo24 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2014, 10:46 PM   #9347
robski85

2012 JK Wrangler 

So, I wanted to throw it out there to anyone that's interested... I think that after taxes roll through, I'll be able to purchase a true, quality coil lift for my jk. I don't think ill I have enough for gears and lockers :/

So I feel that a good/quality lift is the next best thing since I spend 30-35 miles a day in my jeep to and from work. I'd consider myself pretty novice with installing components but I think that I can make it through with some help. Wanted to see if anyone would be willing to lend a hand in helping me install a lift?

I think when I'm able to buy new gears and lockers I'll go through buck's??? I went and spoke with them today and got a quote but it's a way out of my expertise and capabilities to install gears and lockers.
robski85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #9348
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robski85
So, I wanted to throw it out there to anyone that's interested... I think that after taxes roll through, I'll be able to purchase a true, quality coil lift for my jk. I don't think ill I have enough for gears and lockers :/ So I feel that a good/quality lift is the next best thing since I spend 30-35 miles a day in my jeep to and from work. I'd consider myself pretty novice with installing components but I think that I can make it through with some help. Wanted to see if anyone would be willing to lend a hand in helping me install a lift? I think when I'm able to buy new gears and lockers I'll go through buck's??? I went and spoke with them today and got a quote but it's a way out of my expertise and capabilities to install gears and lockers.
I am novice at best but I am alway willing to lend a hand, what lift you going with?

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2014, 11:16 PM   #9349
robski85

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho
I am novice at best but I am alway willing to lend a hand, what lift you going with?
Well it really depends on how taxes go and how much Mr. Obama feels I need to contribute to the system... I have two different serous priced out so now I just need to see where my taxes land so that should be In a couple weeks and then I'll go from there...
robski85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 12:24 AM   #9350
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by carracer View Post
I'm back! After several years of not owning a "Jeep" I recently purchased a 95YJ. Will be looking forward to further adventures in Idaholand!

Welcome back! Glad to see you've picked up another Jeep and hope you stay for a while.

As you can see we've kept the 'ole Idaho thread up and running!

Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 07:53 AM   #9351
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robski85
Well it really depends on how taxes go and how much Mr. Obama feels I need to contribute to the system... I have two different serous priced out so now I just need to see where my taxes land so that should be In a couple weeks and then I'll go from there...
I know how that go, I was going to buy a new to jeep but my Wj decided to brake a front axle shaft, so it's to fixing on this, while I am at it I going to change all the bearings and service the diffs, heck i have over 210,000 miles on her.

I am also going to a few other things, like a winch and tank tuck, sliders and tire carrier, flares

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
Unread 02-06-2014, 03:13 PM   #9352
carracer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer View Post
Welcome back! Glad to see you've picked up another Jeep and hope you stay for a while.

As you can see we've kept the 'ole Idaho thread up and running!
thank you! Hopefully will never be without one again! Looking forward to wheelin' with you guys again!
Unread 02-06-2014, 04:01 PM   #9353
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
thank you! Hopefully will never be without one again! Looking forward to wheelin' with you guys again!
carracer we are plannin on going out this weekend stock frendly run checkout the trail run thread!
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 07:18 PM   #9354
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Well, if you check my current location it might be a while before I wheel in Boise again! Unless miracles happen my XJ won't be ready again until at least summer 2015.

Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 09:08 PM   #9355
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
Well, if you check my current location it might be a while before I wheel in Boise again! Unless miracles happen my XJ won't be ready again until at least summer 2015.
Miracles can happen :-D just got wish on a star lol. I would love to see that Xj in action

My build thread
Unread 02-06-2014, 11:25 PM   #9356
spudmedic
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robski85 View Post
So, I wanted to throw it out there to anyone that's interested... I think that after taxes roll through, I'll be able to purchase a true, quality coil lift for my jk. I don't think ill I have enough for gears and lockers :/

So I feel that a good/quality lift is the next best thing since I spend 30-35 miles a day in my jeep to and from work. I'd consider myself pretty novice with installing components but I think that I can make it through with some help. Wanted to see if anyone would be willing to lend a hand in helping me install a lift?

I think when I'm able to buy new gears and lockers I'll go through buck's??? I went and spoke with them today and got a quote but it's a way out of my expertise and capabilities to install gears and lockers.
If you need help man let me know, if we could get a lift for a day it wouldn't take but a few hours to do a lift.
Unread 02-07-2014, 10:22 AM   #9357
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Just ordered my winch and another $500 plus in parts for the Wj :-D

My build thread
Unread 02-07-2014, 12:00 PM   #9358
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho
Just ordered my winch and another $500 plus in parts for the Wj :-D
Nice man
Unread 02-07-2014, 02:31 PM   #9359
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo24
Nice man
Now just to find time, it sucks building rods on the side, nice thing is the on the side business is paying a lot of the up grades down the road ;-)

My build thread
Unread 02-07-2014, 02:38 PM   #9360
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

You guys think I should just order the spindle from A to Z fab and make the t handle, tire plate, and buy some studs. Or should I just buy the kit that comes with everything needed and you get a couple of the things free.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.