Idaho - Page 53 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 01-27-2009, 01:13 PM   #781
blackbndt
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Agree, I wouldn't tke it out unless you needed to. It would be a different story if you like to go through deep water and mud all the time... but you don't. I wouldn't take it out

blackbndt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2009, 01:41 PM   #782
apexjeepinjoe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broam17 View Post
Hey everybody! So i need opinions from everyone anyone. Im torn wether or not to tear out my carpet out. Its not my daily driver but i do take it out when it snows. So just wanted to know what people thought.
Mine is out in my 89 and I have rubber mat on the floor for now. In the summer it is going to get line x. It is really not that bad with out carpet.

2012 Wrangler Rubicon(my woman's ride)
2002 Wrangler Apex Edition(with lots of goodies)
1988 Comanche(stock for now)
1970 Jeepster Commando(a work In progress)
apexjeepinjoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #783
blackbndt
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Thought I would share a little video I made. My car is the 1979 Trans Am (blackbndt) in the video. Me and some friends are racing out at Firebird Raceway. I traded this car to get my Jeep. Hope you enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM8tcqjUnS8
Unread 01-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #784
bmlawless
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Nice looking TA. Ever since Smokey and the Bandit, I have wanted one (who hasn't?). I had a friend in high school who had one. I decided a long time ago that that's going to be my mid-life crisis vehicle.

I saw that you are down to $7,500. Have you had much interest?

()_)-()_)-o-)_)
"TJ" really stands for "TEAL JEEP!"
I'll think of a better signature when my ADHD medication starts wor.....hey look, a penny!
bmlawless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2009, 11:49 PM   #785
paulb208

Does anybody know the best place in the valley to shop for CB antennas and mounts? From the times I've wandered around their showrooms, it doesn't appear that Buck's or 4 Wheel Parts carry any in stock, unless they keep them in the store room.......
paulb208 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2009, 12:37 AM   #786
Idaho89YJ
1982 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb208 View Post
Does anybody know the best place in the valley to shop for CB antennas and mounts? From the times I've wandered around their showrooms, it doesn't appear that Buck's or 4 Wheel Parts carry any in stock, unless they keep them in the store room.......
Try the TA travel center (truck stop) on Broadway right off the freeway, they have a bunch of CB stuff. They also have a guy who does just CB stuff, I know he was away for a while a couple weeks ago due to something medical, but he has a bunch of stuff too.
Idaho89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2009, 02:44 AM   #787
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbndt View Post
Thought I would share a little video I made. My car is the 1979 Trans Am (blackbndt) in the video. Me and some friends are racing out at Firebird Raceway. I traded this car to get my Jeep. Hope you enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM8tcqjUnS8
Pretty cool; I know we've talked about it a couple of times so I'm glad to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb208 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho89YJ View Post
Try the TA travel center (truck stop) on Broadway right off the freeway, they have a bunch of CB stuff. They also have a guy who does just CB stuff, I know he was away for a while a couple weeks ago due to something medical, but he has a bunch of stuff too.
X's 2 on the TA - I've had nothing but good luck finding what I need there.

Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2009, 06:51 AM   #788
Tumbleweed01
2006 LJ Wrangler 

The Pilot truck stops also carry CB stuff. I don't think they have as much selection as the TA stops, prices seem to be similar.
Tumbleweed01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #789
paulb208

Thanks, guys!! I think I'll stop by there on my lunch hour today and see what they have.
paulb208 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #790
blackbndt
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlawless View Post
Nice looking TA. Ever since Smokey and the Bandit, I have wanted one (who hasn't?). I had a friend in high school who had one. I decided a long time ago that that's going to be my mid-life crisis vehicle.

I saw that you are down to $7,500. Have you had much interest?
Nope, haven't gotten a single email or phone call... I don't think its priced to high, everyone is just holding on to there money
Unread 01-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #791
NorthwestYJ
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I live in Star. I moved here in september from Gig Harbor Washington. Can anybody tell me of some good legal wheeling spots around here? I dont have many mods so they cant be that bad. Let me know if your from the area!
NorthwestYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #792
Broam17
1989 XJ Cherokee 

THANX everybody!!!! Ill be keeping the carpet till i can afford to line-x or rhino line the inside. with insulate also.

I used to work on semi's and there was a little TV, electronics store that sold cb's and antenas for supper cheep. It was down the street from Idaho truss and that used to be on third street east so i think 5th or 4th street east. I got to walk there a few times haha!!!
Broam17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #793
Broam17
1989 XJ Cherokee 

BlueJeepYJ- I moved here from philly and When i want to go mess around I go out to pickle butte. But i usually just wait till I find out about a group run.
Broam17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2009, 08:27 PM   #794
NorthwestYJ
1994 YJ Wrangler 

where is that at? thanks for the reply
NorthwestYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #795
bmlawless
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broam17 View Post
I used to work on semi's and there was a little TV, electronics store that sold cb's and antenas for supper cheep. It was down the street from Idaho truss and that used to be on third street east so i think 5th or 4th street east. I got to walk there a few times haha!!!
Are you talking about Boise or Meridian (or even Nampa)? For the life of me I can't think of where Idaho Truss is in downtown Boise.

()_)-()_)-o-)_)
"TJ" really stands for "TEAL JEEP!"
I'll think of a better signature when my ADHD medication starts wor.....hey look, a penny!
bmlawless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.