Idaho - Page 417 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 08-29-2013, 05:23 PM   #6241
SunDown
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post
You could always just buy crager soft 8 there like 330 shipped for 5 off eBay
I'm hoping not to have to spend 300-400 for rims. Trying to stay cheap so I can buy tires soon. If I have to I can always just buy one more Eagle Alloy, I think it's only 130.

Unread 08-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #6242
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyRobbins

I'm hoping not to have to spend 300-400 for rims. Trying to stay cheap so I can buy tires soon. If I have to I can always just buy one more Eagle Alloy, I think it's only 130.
That would probably be cheaper then buying 4 used stock rims and would look better. Personally I don't care what rim my spare is on it'll just be on there until I get a new tire or get the other fixed.
Unread 08-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #6243
SunDown
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post
That would probably be cheaper then buying 4 used stock rims and would look better. Personally I don't care what rim my spare is on it'll just be on there until I get a new tire or get the other fixed.
I know what you mean. I'm hoping to have the same rim and tire so I can rotate in the spare. I might be picky, but I like consistency.
Unread 08-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #6244
robski85

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyRobbins View Post
So I'm saving up to buy new tires, but while I'm doing that I want to get some new rims. Actually, I'm looking for some stock rims for my '05 TJ. The previous owner decided it would be a good idea to put 4 new rims on the Jeep, and leave the spare stock, with a different tire size, and lug size. Anywho, I would like everything to be consistent for obvious reasons, and I think switching back to stock would be the cheapest and easiest way. Before I go shopping around, does anybody out there have some stock rims they want to sell? Here are a couple pics to give you an idea of what I'm talking about: https://plus.google.com/photos/11385...CLWEmYz8wpz1Lg
When you're ready to buy tires you should check out Sears... I priced out my GY Duratracs online and found that discount tire and tire rack had some of the best prices, but discount tire is local and I didn't want to spend money on shipping. So I priced it out on their website, then called Sears just to check and they actually beat Discount Tire by $170 for all 5 tires, mounted and balanced... Also I already had a Sears account so I also got 12 months/ no interest which was an added bonus so I didn't have to cough everything up at one time
robski85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #6245
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robski85

When you're ready to buy tires you should check out Sears... I priced out my GY Duratracs online and found that discount tire and tire rack had some of the best prices, but discount tire is local and I didn't want to spend money on shipping. So I priced it out on their website, then called Sears just to check and they actually beat Discount Tire by $170 for all 5 tires, mounted and balanced... Also I already had a Sears account so I also got 12 months/ no interest which was an added bonus so I didn't have to cough everything up at one time
Boom!
Unread 08-29-2013, 11:40 PM   #6246
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Got my front driveshaft on today :-) any one doing any runs this weekend. Might be taking the wife on a redneck date night up above Idaho city any thoughts? ;-)

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2013, 01:31 AM   #6247
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho
Got my front driveshaft on today :-) any one doing any runs this weekend. Might be taking the wife on a redneck date night up above Idaho city any thoughts? ;-)
Wish I had the time would love to go!
Unread 08-30-2013, 07:55 AM   #6248
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It's best to go with aluminum anyway. The steel rims are really heavy.
Unread 08-30-2013, 07:58 AM   #6249
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone want to run Carnage & Meatgrinder this weekend?
Unread 08-30-2013, 09:50 AM   #6250
SunDown
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I have Monday off and was hoping to hit some beginner trails. Any suggestions?
Unread 08-30-2013, 09:53 AM   #6251
SunDown
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robski85 View Post
I'll definitely check them out. I was also thinking about getting some treadwrights. Has anybody had any experience with retreads?
Unread 08-30-2013, 09:58 AM   #6252
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post
Finally! And of course this weekend doesn't work for me! Dammit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
Anyone want to run Carnage & Meatgrinder this weekend?
I'm slammed this weekend with obligations.
If anything changes I'll let you all know.

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2013, 10:46 AM   #6253
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I have Monday off and was hoping to hit some beginner trails. Any suggestions?
Lost Trail is a good beginner trail. I wanted to run something more challenging this weekend, but if that doesn't work out I would be happy to take you down there.
Unread 08-30-2013, 10:47 AM   #6254
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

No worries man their will be more, how did toy come out on your jeep man?

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2013, 10:59 AM   #6255
SunDown
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
Lost Trail is a good beginner trail. I wanted to run something more challenging this weekend, but if that doesn't work out I would be happy to take you down there.
Cool. Let me know. No worries if it doesn't work out. There's plenty of dirt for me to find out there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.