Idaho - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinLedlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 02-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #46
apexjeepinjoe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I would like to do some wheeling. I am out of town this next weekend 2/16 and 2/17 but after that I am open most weekends

2012 Wrangler Rubicon(my woman's ride)
2002 Wrangler Apex Edition(with lots of goodies)
1988 Comanche(stock for now)
1970 Jeepster Commando(a work In progress)
apexjeepinjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2008, 01:57 AM   #47
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegillz View Post
I am going with the wife and some another friend with a TJ on the 23rd near murphy on the 23rd. 11am at the gas station by Walters Ferry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinJoe2002 View Post
I would like to do some wheeling. I am out of town this next weekend 2/16 and 2/17 but after that I am open most weekends
I'm up for something on the 23rd, we usually start a little earlier (9sh), this way we're usually back by 2pm-3pm so if anyone has stuff to do.

dogman...Bluesman...how 'bout it?

Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2008, 07:39 AM   #48
apexjeepinjoe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver View Post
I'm up for something on the 23rd, we usually start a little earlier (9sh), this way we're usually back by 2pm-3pm so if anyone has stuff to do.

Count me in for the 23rd. The more the merrier!!

Unread 02-09-2008, 08:57 AM   #49
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I'm in!!!!!
Unread 02-10-2008, 03:24 AM   #50
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

What time can everyone start? thegillz is starting at 11am (which works for me) but I know we usually start earlier then that...

COTM - October 2012!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
Unread 02-10-2008, 10:06 AM   #51
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I like earlier, but 11 works for me.
Unread 02-11-2008, 01:25 PM   #52
TheGillz
2008 JK Wrangler 

Dang, I thought I was subscribed to this thread and got when new posts came in...but I just checked it since my post. Any way earlier would be fine with me usually, but that was suggested to me from our friend so that was fine. I have only been there once so I can't really discribe how to get there other than when you cross the bridge at Walters ferry you go up a bit and take the wye south and a couple miles down ther there is a gravel parking lot to the right and you can see all the quad/motorcycle trails there, I had planned on following the 4x4 trail that seems to go straight and left out of the parking lot. We are both pretty green and only have tow straps so we weren't planning on getting too crazy, but we will leave Boise at 10am and stop at the store there, I drive Green JK unlimited, and she drives Green tj Sahara.

Clark
0lllllll0¬
.....|¯/¯¯¯\¯\_|__|¯¯ºŒ---------¬<=##=>
.....¯ (o)_)-)_)........…(o)_)÷)_(o)_)÷)_)
TheGillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2008, 08:39 PM   #53
carracer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

23rd...hmmm... definate possibility! Will try to make it! May bring a friend!
carracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2008, 10:18 PM   #54
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Ok, everyone meet at Dan's Ferry crossing at 11am - it's before you cross the Snake river. We usually head out from there. I will more than likely have my F250 so I'll probably end up just parking it and riding with dogman. We've been there a few times () so don't worry about where to go - trust us Actually you'll be fine, there are bypasses for everything and if I had a semi aggressive tire on my WJ (besides my crappy street tires) I'd take that so your JK should be fine.

EDIT: Good thing I looked at this again - I was thinking it was this Saturday! Hmmm...reminds me of a certain driver of a RED Jeep... Cool, this means I can work on my XJ Saturday!

COTM - October 2012!

Quote:

Last edited by ChiliPalmer; 02-13-2008 at 02:19 AM..
Unread 02-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #55
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

How early can everyone make it? HBRK is having a run that day to Two Headed Dragon (2HD), they're headed out of Nampa at 8:30 and will probably be wheelin' by 9am. 2HD is one of the hardest trails around and if anyone wants to tag along they don't care. They usually have some nice rigs and they're fun to watch.

COTM - October 2012!

Quote:
Unread 02-15-2008, 06:33 PM   #56
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I could make it early, but that would cut my day shorter. I can't stay out there all day. I would really like to watch them do 2HD though
Unread 02-15-2008, 11:26 PM   #57
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1984 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogman View Post
I could make it early, but that would cut my day shorter. I can't stay out there all day. I would really like to watch them do 2HD though
Ok, let's see what happens with everyone else. Maybe you and I can head out a little early and watch those guys and then we can meet up with the other group for a while.

COTM - October 2012!

Quote:
Unread 02-16-2008, 07:12 AM   #58
apexjeepinjoe
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Ok, let's see what happens with everyone else. Maybe you and I can head out a little early and watch those guys and then we can meet up with the other group for a while.
I'm down for checking this out also just tell me where to meet you guys.

Unread 02-16-2008, 06:29 PM   #59
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds good. Joe, I'm going to go over to Driver's house tomorrow to do some fab work. We'll come up with a plan and let you know.
Unread 02-17-2008, 05:53 PM   #60
Dogman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, Driver and I are meeting @ Dan's Ferry at 9AM. We'll head down to 2HD and watch those guys. If we have time, we can head up Lost Trail and mess around (2HD branches off of Lost Trail) and then head back to meet the others @ 11.

Anyone who wants to join is welcome.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.