Idaho - Page 380 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

Poison Spyder Ricochet RockersROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Reply
Unread 07-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #5686
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

Hahaha.
Rule #1: look cool.

Cheers
Haha in that case tube fenders take 1st paint second then steering. But I would like yo drive my rig instead of just look at it in the driveway

__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #5687
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...
 
ChiliPalmer's Avatar
1984 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Posts: 3,191
Anybody want to replace some brakes for me down in Boise? My daughters boyfriend is probably going to need some brakes put on his car and he is not that mechanically inclined. He'll supply the brakes and I'll pay for any labor if needed.
__________________


Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #5688
pineda22
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Grand View, Idaho
Posts: 557
if you want to send him down to grand view i would do them but im not available till the 2oth i might be able to do the 14th
__________________
[COLOR="Yellow"]/l[/COLOR] ,[____],
l---L [COLOR="DarkOrange"]-[/COLOR]OlllllllO[COLOR="darkorange"]-
[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]()[/COLOR]_)-[COLOR="Silver"]()[/COLOR]_)-[COLOR="Yellow"]o[/COLOR]-)_)
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #5689
robski85
Member
 
robski85's Avatar
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Boise, Idaho, Idaho
Posts: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

I'll get it up before the week is out.

Cheers
Think a week will be enough time for you to get it up???
robski85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #5690
Sparrows
It's coming...
 
Sparrows's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by robski85 View Post
Think a week will be enough time for you to get it up???
haha I think so...

Cheers
__________________
WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 08:10 PM   #5691
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

haha I think so...

Cheers
Sparrows do you need some ice?
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 08:25 AM   #5692
Dogman
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 5,225
Quote:
Anybody want to replace some brakes for me down in Boise? My daughters boyfriend is probably going to need some brakes put on his car and he is not that mechanically inclined. He'll supply the brakes and I'll pay for any labor if needed.
I can help out. You can give him my number if you want.
__________________
Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 10:07 AM   #5693
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...
 
ChiliPalmer's Avatar
1984 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Posts: 3,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
if you want to send him down to grand view i would do them but im not available till the 2oth i might be able to do the 14th
Thanks for the offer, if he's in that area I'll let him know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
I can help out. You can give him my number if you want.
Thanks dude, I'll call you this weekend.
__________________


Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 11:20 AM   #5694
Timbo24
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 2,062
Anybody need some decent jk bumpers with front tow hooks. I have the rear as well. You can have them for anything cool jeep related
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 11:26 AM   #5695
Timbo24
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 2,062
I lied you can have the bumpers for free tow hooks for something jeepish
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #5696
pderr676
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 86
Speaking of JK parts

I have Rubicon rock rails for a four door that I would like to get rid of
pderr676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #5697
Timbo24
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 2,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by pderr676
I have Rubicon rock rails for a four door that I would like to get rid of
How much?
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #5698
pderr676
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 86
$150
pderr676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 05:46 PM   #5699
pineda22
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Grand View, Idaho
Posts: 557
MAN THIS FORUM CAN BE A REAL PAIN IN THE ARSE SOMETIMES!!!! my radiator blew lastnight so i posted up a thread to see if anyone is runnin a bigger or more effecent radiator and instead of helpfull advice (jerry b and a few actually helped a little)all i get is "go OEM" and "dont get parts store OEM its made in china"........isnt about all our shiz from china nowadays???? anyway i found one at the zone and one at oriellys for same price of $149.99 but they said they would pricematch and i found one online for $89.99 on rockauto.com
__________________
[COLOR="Yellow"]/l[/COLOR] ,[____],
l---L [COLOR="DarkOrange"]-[/COLOR]OlllllllO[COLOR="darkorange"]-
[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]()[/COLOR]_)-[COLOR="Silver"]()[/COLOR]_)-[COLOR="Yellow"]o[/COLOR]-)_)
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #5700
Sparrows
It's coming...
 
Sparrows's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
MAN THIS FORUM CAN BE A REAL PAIN IN THE ARSE SOMETIMES!!!! my radiator blew lastnight so i posted up a thread to see if anyone is runnin a bigger or more effecent radiator and instead of helpfull advice (jerry b and a few actually helped a little)all i get is "go OEM" and "dont get parts store OEM its made in china"........isnt about all our shiz from china nowadays???? anyway i found one at the zone and one at oriellys for same price of $149.99 but they said they would pricematch and i found one online for $89.99 on rockauto.com
That's why I don't leave the yj section very often. Its the cool kids table as far as I'm concerned lol. You should come hang out there more often. And get a yj join the square eyes club.

I got my radiator for I think $125.00 at O'riely. Seems to work fine (when my fan wiring doesn't come unplugged! Lol).

Sorry bud that does suck though.

Cheers
__________________
WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.