Idaho - Page 379 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

Save 15% in XT's Pre-Black Friday Event!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #5671
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho
I want snow !!!!!!!!!
I dislike snow but ill give you a x2 on that its too dang hot

Unread 07-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #5672
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

so I had firemedic potoshop my jeep in desert sand and od green not sure which i will go with HELP! heres the pics he sent (i will probably leave the grill black) color match the hard top or re do the black?
fullscreen_capture_5282013_12921_am.jpg   fullscreen_capture_5282013_12921_amcopy_zps2ddf02ac.jpg   fullscreen_capture_5282013_12921_amcopy1_zps310f982d.jpg  
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #5673
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22
so I had firemedic potoshop my jeep in desert sand and od green not sure which i will go with HELP! heres the pics he sent (i will probably leave the grill black) color match the hard top or re do the black?
Od green gets my vote but the sand is freaking sweet too. Either way ill be as jealous as a jelly donut lol
Unread 07-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #5674
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

I dislike snow but ill give you a x2 on that its too dang hot
If their was snow then my dub would be running instead of the shop, oh well better have her worked on, and have someone else put the crankshaft sensor in this 100 degree heat lol :-)

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #5675
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

Od green gets my vote but the sand is freaking sweet too. Either way ill be as jealous as a jelly donut lol
X2 on od that looks way sick :-) :thumbs up:

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #5676
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post

That's funny how bout u do the of green and ill do the desert sand? (I let the wife choose a color now she can't complain that I spent the $ haha)
Unread 07-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #5677
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

That's funny how bout u do the of green and ill do the desert sand? (I let the wife choose a color now she can't complain that I spent the $ haha)
Lol I wish I had the cash for the od green I'd be all over it! But baby stuff is a callin. In less someone wants to buy my flares so I can get some tube fenders lol. Anyone....anyone...bueller...bueller!!!!
Unread 07-01-2013, 11:40 PM   #5678
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Quote:
so the temp gauge on our wall that has been in the shade all day says its 111deg outside right now...the tractor im working on outside in the sun says its 118........FML i need a ice cold beer and some A/C!! (BTW our shop has no ac awsome huh)
I know what you mean.It was toasty out. Been washing cars all day. There is a nice fire burning in the foothills too.
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #5679
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey sparrow are we going to see that video this week. I'm really interested in seeing how my jeep did.
Unread 07-02-2013, 01:43 PM   #5680
pderr676
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
My vote is for the desert sand
pderr676 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #5681
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Lol I wish I had the cash for the od green I'd be all over it! But baby stuff is a callin. In less someone wants to buy my flares so I can get some tube fenders lol. Anyone....anyone...bueller...bueller!!!!
its only $165 for the 1gal kit and 8oz bottel of color tint!! im probably going to do the tub black at the same time maby pull the trigger in the next check or so i might get flats first then paint idk yet decisions decisions im not sure how it will look if i paint it and have the bush crackers on it still ideas anyone?
Unread 07-02-2013, 02:13 PM   #5682
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

its only $165 for the 1gal kit and 8oz bottel of color tint!! im probably going to do the tub black at the same time maby pull the trigger in the next check or so i might get flats first then paint idk yet decisions decisions im not sure how it will look if i paint it and have the bush crackers on it still ideas anyone?
Steering then flats for me then maybe monstaliner
Unread 07-02-2013, 03:33 PM   #5683
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Hey sparrow are we going to see that video this week. I'm really interested in seeing how my jeep did.
I'll get it up before the week is out. I'm helping my folks out all week so my time is sporatic and I have a LOT of footage to burn through. I may see if Justin will split the duty with me this time and have him take care of.our four door cousins and I'll cover the rest of us. Would make it a lot easier lol!

Oh and you HAVE to paint yours ODgreen. YOU HAVE TO! It's just too awesome lol. And the three of us would have some pretty pissed off, militant looking rigs then haha!

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #5684
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

I'll get it up before the week is out. I'm helping my folks out all week so my time is sporatic and I have a LOT of footage to burn through. I may see if Justin will split the duty with me this time and have him take care of.our four door cousins and I'll cover the rest of us. Would make it a lot easier lol!

Oh and you HAVE to paint yours ODgreen. YOU HAVE TO! It's just too awesome lol. And the three of us would have some pretty pissed off, militant looking rigs then haha!

Cheers
For sure man I want to paint it but other upgrades are taking priority right meow!
Unread 07-02-2013, 03:46 PM   #5685
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

For sure man I want to paint it but other upgrades are taking priority right meow!
Hahaha.
Rule #1: look cool.

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.