Idaho - Page 378 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 06-29-2013, 05:50 PM   #5656
pderr676
2011 JK Wrangler 

Fun day!!

It was great meeting everyone today!! Great bunch of people to go wheelin' with!! Let's do it again soon. The trail was a lot of fun! Big thanks to Justin, Brycen (sp?), and anyone else that was running the camera. Can't wait to see the footage.
I haven't been to No Cajones and would like to go. Please let me know when you go again, I'd like to tag along.

pderr676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #5657
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pderr676
It was great meeting everyone today!! Great bunch of people to go wheelin' with!! Let's do it again soon. The trail was a lot of fun! Big thanks to Justin, Brycen (sp?), and anyone else that was running the camera. Can't wait to see the footage.
I haven't been to No Cajones and would like to go. Please let me know when you go again, I'd like to tag along.
X2 on big cajones. It was very nice to meet all of y'all. A great group of people and very accommodating. Can't wait to wheel with you guys again
Unread 06-30-2013, 11:49 AM   #5658
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
On a side note thanks to everyone for another great run today nobody got hurt and Jeeps were fairley unscathed (except sparrows sorry bud) if you need help with anything let me know and that goes for everyone I've been on a trail run with...great group of ppl!!
Had a great time yesterday. It was awesome to meet another couple great guys to continue wheeling with. Our little "club" seems to grow a bit every time we go out.
Don't worry bout me man, it's just a blow u-joint. It's too hot and I'm too lazy today to fix it, but I'll have it all put back together tomorrow so no biggie. You know what it's like to break a part out there haha!
Thanks for making sure I got off the trail too. I appreciate it bro, and me and Bre talked and we will be for sure taking you up on your offer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pderr676 View Post
It was great meeting you man. Your Jeep is pretty sex!

We watched the raw footage last night and got some great shots. We have a TON of footage this time though so I think what I'm going to do is make one video of all the JKUs (cause that's awesome lol!) and another of the TJ/YJs. I want to make sure the JKU video is set to music that you feel comfortable sharing with your friends/family (rather than the usual punk/metal/rock that I prefer haha) so do you have any requests?

No Cajones is only about 15 minutes from where me and Justin live so we can really go any time. Although we should either go really early in the am or wait until this heat wave passes. It's all desert out there too and since it's just a playground really, you end up doing a lot more standing around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post
X2 on big cajones. It was very nice to meet all of y'all. A great group of people and very accommodating. Can't wait to wheel with you guys again
Just wanted to let you know all your new mods are suck kickass! Nicely done!
I enjoy wheeling with you too bud! We all get along great and are friends on/off the trail and I think that has been the best part lately!

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 12:16 PM   #5659
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just wanted to let you know all your new mods are suck kickass! Nicely done!
I enjoy wheeling with you too bud! We all get along great and are friends on/off the trail and I think that has been the best part lately!

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud! I love the way it looks and even better the way it preformed out there on the trail. Can't wait or the next run. If anybody needs a hand just let me know I'm always down to help.
If anybody needs contact info shoot me a pm.
Unread 06-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #5660
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Had a great time yesterday. It was awesome to meet another couple great guys to continue wheeling with. Our little "club" seems to grow a bit every time we go out.
Don't worry bout me man, it's just a blow u-joint. It's too hot and I'm too lazy today to fix it, but I'll have it all put back together tomorrow so no biggie. You know what it's like to break a part out there haha!
Thanks for making sure I got off the trail too. I appreciate it bro, and me and Bre talked and we will be for sure taking you up on your offer!
Cheers
YA I think we should put some searous thought into making our own real "club" mabe a name haha let me know what weekend works best for you guys many after we do the Hooker run? Txt me info
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 08:23 PM   #5661
pderr676
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows
We watched the raw footage last night and got some great shots. We have a TON of footage this time though so I think what I'm going to do is make one video of all the JKUs (cause that's awesome lol!) and another of the TJ/YJs. I want to make sure the JKU video is set to music that you feel comfortable sharing with your friends/family (rather than the usual punk/metal/rock that I prefer haha) so do you have any requests?
this soccer mom good with any music you choose. I appreciate you asking for music requests. Max was telling me what a great job Justin does at the bar at Grainey's. sounds like a ton of fun! I'm planning on checking out your bar next weekend.

A few songs that come to mind for this soccer mom jeep, twilight zone, sweet child of mine, free fallin, but I would also love to hear any music that Justin picks too!
Unread 06-30-2013, 08:26 PM   #5662
pderr676
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22

YA I think we should put some searous thought into making our own real "club" mabe a name haha let me know what weekend works best for you guys many after we do the Hooker run? Txt me info
Club names: the breakfast club, don't drive by me,..........
Unread 07-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #5663
robski85

2012 JK Wrangler 

How About exiled off road...
robski85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #5664
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robski85 View Post
robski i really dig that name haha its got my vote!!
Unread 07-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #5665
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robski85
X3 got my vote
Unread 07-01-2013, 11:27 AM   #5666
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post

X3 got my vote
Me too. Err, four? I think its perfect.

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #5667
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

sounds like EOR is now our name huh? haha
Unread 07-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #5668
pderr676
2011 JK Wrangler 

Makes me think of Eeyore

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../70/Eeyore.gif
Unread 07-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #5669
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

so the temp gauge on our wall that has been in the shade all day says its 111deg outside right now...the tractor im working on outside in the sun says its 118........FML i need a ice cold beer and some A/C!! (BTW our shop has no ac awsome huh)
Unread 07-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #5670
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

I want snow !!!!!!!!!

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.