Idaho - Page 368 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 06-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #5506
jaspepp
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Have fun out there tomorrow!!! Wish I could make it. Maybe next time.

jaspepp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2013, 11:41 PM   #5507
Sparrows
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspepp View Post
Have fun out there tomorrow!!! Wish I could make it. Maybe next time.
Wish you could too man.

Btw, think you could lend me about 30 minutes of your time one day this week? I need a couple shock mounts burned onto my 8.8...My jeep is down and out until I get them put on...Beer would be on me.

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2013, 03:21 PM   #5508
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Went camping above lowman by grand jean had lots of fun even drove the loon cr road, now that's what I call gods country :-) over 10,000 feet

image-1329356651.jpg

image-3131894728.jpg

image-867840330.jpg

image-2649747048.jpg

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2013, 05:51 PM   #5509
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

thanks everybody for a good run last sun...and for the quick trail fix (sparrows the new draglink was exactly $30 on amazon haha) ordered the new draglink and have a drag link "flip" kit coming as well ($35) and decided while i was buying s**t for the jeep to go ahead and get my in cab switches for my winch so hopefully in the next week or so ill get all my parts!!!
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2013, 05:56 PM   #5510
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22
thanks everybody for a good run last sun...and for the quick trail fix (sparrows the new draglink was exactly $30 on amazon haha) ordered the new draglink and have a drag link "flip" kit coming as well ($35) and decided while i was buying s**t for the jeep to go ahead and get my in cab switches for my winch so hopefully in the next week or so ill get all my parts!!!
Was and awesome run guys got super burnt but that's what I get for running topless... What do you guys think I'm looking at either a 2" bds kit or a 3" zone kit... Any thoughts also found some pretty awesome tube fenders from ccfabs.com.
Unread 06-18-2013, 06:32 PM   #5511
Sparrows
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post
Was and awesome run guys got super burnt but that's what I get for running topless... What do you guys think I'm looking at either a 2" bds kit or a 3" zone kit... Any thoughts also found some pretty awesome tube fenders from ccfabs.com.
You want to run 33's right? A 2" bds BB is nice with some flat fenders in the front you'll have an excellent set up.

Sorry about your sunburn haha! Slather up next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
Haha nice man! When you break it it's time to upgrade!
The winch controls will be nice!

The camera was messing up bad out there and I only ended up with a little bit of footage. I'll slap it together into a video and post it up for you all later tonight. Don't expect much since I pretty much have zero raw footage to work with. Bums me out.

I decided to paint my Jeep today. The finished product will look something like this;

gonna be so sick!

On a side note, Justin wants/needs to bump up to 35s from 33s for the extra clearance since he's been dragging his guts all over the rocks. Anyone interested in buying his 5 Cooper S/Ts 33x12.5x15s? They only have about 1000 miles on them. He said he'd sell them for about $1000 for the set (or close to it if someone has the cash.)

Hit me up if anyone is interested!

Cheers
Unread 06-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #5512
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

haha that paint is gunna be bad f'in a** man cant wait to see it! not shure how thedraglink flip kit will work but i guess we will see..

charles u should jump on those coopers they are a great tire had em for years on my ranger
Unread 06-18-2013, 07:36 PM   #5513
robski85

2012 JK Wrangler 

On a side note, Justin wants/needs to bump up to 35s from 33s for the extra clearance since he's been dragging his guts all over the rocks. Anyone interested in buying his 5 Cooper S/Ts 33x12.5x15s? They only have about 1000 miles on them. He said he'd sell them for about $1000 for the set (or close to it if someone has the cash.)

Hit me up if anyone is interested!

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Dang... Now if he goes 35 that'll mean I need to upgrade sooner too... hmmm... Decisions decisions haha

Also, I'm really wanting to try an get in on a lost trail trip... Anyone want to try and go again Sunday?? I'm finally getting some free weekends and looking to make it out there!!
robski85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #5514
Tumbleweed01
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Looking to see if anyone local is interested in my "Jeep" trailer. Within the next 60 days my wife and I are going to try to buy a side by side UTV. If I can get a deal done, I won't need or have room for this trailer; as I will need a larger one for the SxS. I won't sell this trailer until I know if I get a SxS or not.
It is a 1956 Willys pickup bed and frame on a Henderson's solid axle. It is currently spring under axle but can be made into spring over axle in under an hour. Set up for both ways. Currently on 31's with a 33 spare tire. Tongue tool box, led taillights, removeable tongue& safety chains& wiring.
(Shorter to store in a small space, and harder to steal). Tongue jack and HD rubber bed mat. Original tailgate still works. Large mud flaps. Hi lift mount on side of bed that can be locked. Lots of tie downs. Wheel bolt pattern is 6 lug like the old Chevy's or Toyota. Marine style greasable hubs I think they are bearing buddy brand. Bed size is about 50" wide x 6.5 feet long.
This trailer is solid and tows great, even at 75 mph down the Interstate. I would tow it to Alaska tomorrow without a single reservation. Trailer stake pockets have rust but are useable. This ain't a beauty queen but is not bad either. It is 57 years old.
Price will be in the $450 range. Have two more matching 31's that could go with it-no rims.
I don't have a picture of it at the moment. If this is something one of you might be interested in, email me at Tmblwd@cableone.net. Again, I don't want to sell it if I don't get a SxS. It eats nothing and takes up little room at the moment.
Tumbleweed01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2013, 03:20 AM   #5515
Sparrows
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
haha that paint is gunna be bad f'in a** man cant wait to see it! not shure how thedraglink flip kit will work but i guess we will see..

charles u should jump on those coopers they are a great tire had em for years on my ranger
Charles should pick them up actually...They are a great tire, and I think Justin is sticking with them, just bumping up to a 35". His wheelbase is killing him and he needs a few more inches of clearance at his belly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robski85 View Post

Dang... Now if he goes 35 that'll mean I need to upgrade sooner too... hmmm... Decisions decisions haha

Also, I'm really wanting to try an get in on a lost trail trip... Anyone want to try and go again Sunday?? I'm finally getting some free weekends and looking to make it out there!!
Sorry I didn't text you back earlier. I was balls deep in my Jeep haha!
Justin needs more lift/bigger tires because of his wheelbase. His breakover angle sucks right now and 1" would be a huge difference to him....That said, you need to get to work anyways ha! Instead of a lift you should consider some of those flat flares and 35s. It'll get you one more inch everywhere, including under your diffs....

TumbleWeed- I'm interested in your trailer. I'm too tired right now, but I'll shoot you an email tomorrow. If you do end up selling it, I would buy it almost 100% for sure!

Cheers
Unread 06-19-2013, 06:12 AM   #5516
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

Charles should pick them up actually...They are a great tire, and I think Justin is sticking with them, just bumping up to a 35". His wheelbase is killing him and he needs a few more inches of clearance at his belly...

Sorry I didn't text you back earlier. I was balls deep in my Jeep haha!
Justin needs more lift/bigger tires because of his wheelbase. His breakover angle sucks right now and 1" would be a huge difference to him....That said, you need to get to work anyways ha! Instead of a lift you should consider some of those flat flares and 35s. It'll get you one more inch everywhere, including under your diffs....

TumbleWeed- I'm interested in your trailer. I'm too tired right now, but I'll shoot you an email tomorrow. If you do end up selling it, I would buy it almost 100% for sure!

Cheers
I don't have 15 and for the time being I don't have the dough to fork out that much cash. They are awesome tires though
Unread 06-19-2013, 08:06 AM   #5517
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I'm really wanting to try an get in on a lost trail trip... Anyone want to try and go again Sunday?? I'm finally getting some free weekends and looking to make it out there!!
im game for sun if my parts havent come in but if they are here ill be up to my elbows putting them in i sent you my cell # in a pm
Unread 06-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #5518
Sparrows
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post
I don't have 15 and for the time being I don't have the dough to fork out that much cash. They are awesome tires though
You can get a set of 15x8 cragar wheels shipped to your door for about $300.
Find the money lol. He said he would hook you up with an even better deal...It's one of those things: spend the money now and save money in the long run!
Time to beg, borrow, or steal!

Quote:
im game for sun if my parts havent come in but if they are here ill be up to my elbows putting them in i sent you my cell # in a pm
I think I may still have my rig torn apart. Started my new paint job last night lol. But by next Sunday I'm game for anything! I'll have to try the new 8.8 out

Cheers
Unread 06-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #5519
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows
You can get a set of 15x8 cragar wheels shipped to your door for about $300.
Find the money lol. He said he would hook you up with an even better deal...It's one of those things: spend the money now and save money in the long run!
Time to beg, borrow, or steal!

I think I may still have my rig torn apart. Started my new paint job last night lol. But by next Sunday I'm game for anything! I'll have to try the new 8.8 out

Cheers
Oh I'm begging bro lol
Unread 06-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #5520
pderr676
2011 JK Wrangler 

Any chance of doing a run on June 29, Saturday? That Lost Trail video really got me itching to go.
pderr676 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.