Idaho - Page 366 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

Savvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 06-12-2013, 08:06 AM   #5476
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22

roof rack?
Maybe I kinda need some recovery equipment though. Like a winch for when my little jeep gets into trouble, I'm very tempted though very

Unread 06-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #5477
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

haha k just let me know what u think i know a few guys that have bought a winch from harbor freight and has done them well for a few years
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 10:36 AM   #5478
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
haha k just let me know what u think i know a few guys that have bought a winch from harbor freight and has done them well for a few years
I looked at HF there winches are the same price as engo which is the one I want.
Unread 06-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #5479
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

hey lets get a trail run gonin for this weekend! maby lost trail? whos in?
Unread 06-12-2013, 01:21 PM   #5480
Sparrows
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspepp View Post
Count me in for the big run! The spartan locker works well. It's yukon's version of the Aussie. I have one in my d30. I don't notice it on the road except when it unlocks and you hear the pop. In the rear it might not have very good road manners though. Jerry will tell you all about that. A posi rear in the 8.8 is a good option, commonly found at a junk yard, it works, has good road manners, and once again it cheap from a junk yard. That's my exact set up, I use it and abuse it. Sparrows will attest to that one. Back to the spartan, a big plus to it is it's material. It's made of 9310 which is unbelievably tough in comparison to other ones made from 8620. All in all, I'm very happy with mine in the front
Yup he hammers on it! It's a great set up, and in fact a similar, if not exactly what I'll be going with myself.

What does your weekend look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspepp View Post
O ya, almost forgot. Sparrows, you guys ever get the videos/pics for no cajones and lost trail put together?
Justin just started working on it yesterday. I tried but my computer can't keep up with the editing/processing and so I had to call it quits. Justin should finally have something together in the next few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
hey lets get a trail run goin for this weekend! maby lost trail? whos in?
My Junk is waiting on parts so I don't think it'll be ready by this weekend, but I'm sure Justin and his buddy Eric would be down for a Lost Trail run. What day/days work best for you? Shoot me a text and we can plan something. I'll just ride along with someone (I got my 8.8 in, but with the new mounting hardware, my shocks are too long and are bottoming out just driving around town. I have relocation brackets coming, but until then, she's on a pavement only diet.)

Oh and your PSC louver turned out SICK! Nicely done!
Makes me want one even more!

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #5481
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

My Junk is waiting on parts so I don't think it'll be ready by this weekend, but I'm sure Justin and his buddy Eric would be down for a Lost Trail run. What day/days work best for you? Shoot me a text and we can plan something. I'll just ride along with someone (I got my 8.8 in, but with the new mounting hardware, my shocks are too long and are bottoming out just driving around town. I have relocation brackets coming, but until then, she's on a pavement only diet.)

Cheers[/QUOTE]

sun or mon is best (i work on sat) but either day is fine need to get my wheelin fix haha
Unread 06-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #5482
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Cheers
sun or mon is best (i work on sat) but either day is fine need to get my wheelin fix haha[/QUOTE]

I'm down for Sunday
Unread 06-13-2013, 01:03 AM   #5483
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Heading up camping on Friday and Saturday up around yellow belly lake in the stanly basin:-) should be fun ghost towns and fishing for the weekend

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #5484
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i think the game plan for this weekend is to meet at dans ferry arround noon on sunday any-everybody is welcome to come if you need directions pm me
Unread 06-13-2013, 09:14 AM   #5485
sinbad85
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post
Heading up camping on Friday and Saturday up around yellow belly lake in the stanly basin:-) should be fun ghost towns and fishing for the weekend
have a great trip, Have you been to bull trout lake? Whats the difference between the two lakes as far as camping. I prefer not camping next to someone
2001 WJ 4.7L-selec-trac/4.5" Teraflex springs\IRO Long arms\Iro adj rear LCA/Bilstien 5100 series shocks/ IRO steering Equalizer/|265/75/16 Goodyear Dura-Tracs on Stock rims\Rear Tube Bumper with carrier|sliders|mopar skids.
sinbad85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #5486
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbad85

have a great trip, Have you been to bull trout lake? Whats the difference between the two lakes as far as camping. I prefer not camping next to someone
Thanks, Not sure first time going to yellow belly all I know it's a high clearance road to the lake and campground so I am guessing their wont be many people :-) should be fun

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
Unread 06-13-2013, 01:49 PM   #5487
robski85

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbad85

My wife and I went to bull trout lake last year. Camped right on the lake which was great but they ended up evacuating because of a forest fire so we didn't get to explore very much.
robski85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #5488
Sparrows
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Video from the last lost trail run.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpRsq...ature=youtu.be

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #5489
wjidaho
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

Cheers
That was great 2 makes me want to get off the pavement too cool guys:-)

My build thread
Unread 06-13-2013, 11:01 PM   #5490
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post

Cheers
Great video man that silver tj and your yj look sick!!!
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.