6Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #5341 of Old 05-23-2013, 09:40 PM
robski85
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

I'll give it the green light!
Wanna do lost trail?

Cheers
Is that the one you and Justin did ?

robski85 is offline  
post #5342 of Old 05-23-2013, 10:46 PM
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise
Posts: 2,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

I'll give it the green light!
Wanna do lost trail?

Cheers
Sunday what time and were to meet, still got to pass this by the wife but with more details were lost trail is and how hard is it, no trail damage yet on the wj and I want to keep it that way :-)
wjidaho is offline  
post #5343 of Old 05-23-2013, 10:54 PM
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home
Posts: 1,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho

Sunday what time and were to meet, still got to pass this by the wife but with more details were lost trail is and how hard is it, no trail damage yet on the wj and I want to keep it that way :-)
Oh yea still gotta run it by the ball and chain!
Cwest22 is offline  
post #5344 of Old 05-23-2013, 11:02 PM
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise
Posts: 2,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

Oh yea still gotta run it by the ball and chain!
You know the saying "happy wife is happy life" ha ha
wjidaho is offline  
post #5345 of Old 05-23-2013, 11:03 PM
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home
Posts: 1,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho

You know the saying "happy wife is happy life" ha ha
Lol even when they are happy they usually have something to complain about...
Cwest22 is offline  
post #5346 of Old 05-23-2013, 11:06 PM
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise
Posts: 2,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

Lol even when they are happy they usually have something to complain about...
Nah mines pretty good, she hunts fishes, and lets me doing anything I want to the jeep,(as long as I afford it lol)
wjidaho is offline  
post #5347 of Old 05-23-2013, 11:16 PM
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home
Posts: 1,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho

Nah mines pretty good, she hunts fishes, and lets me doing anything I want to the jeep,(as long as I afford it lol)
You are one lucky luck man sir!
Cwest22 is offline  
post #5348 of Old 05-23-2013, 11:28 PM
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise
Posts: 2,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

You are one lucky luck man sir!
Thank you, I am know I am pretty lucky :-)
wjidaho is offline  
post #5349 of Old 05-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Sparrows
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise
Posts: 4,473
Lost trail is in Melba. You can bypass most of the stuff you don't feel confident on. I just lost my ball and chain. I miss having someone to run things by believe it or not.

Anyways, lets plan on Sunday for sure.

Cheers

WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline  
post #5350 of Old 05-24-2013, 12:05 AM
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home
Posts: 1,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows
Lost trail is in Melba. You can bypass most of the stuff you don't feel confident on. I just lost my ball and chain. I miss having someone to run things by believe it or not.

Anyways, lets plan on Sunday for sure.

Cheers
.

Sorry to here that man but Sunday for sure!
Cwest22 is offline  
post #5351 of Old 05-24-2013, 07:08 AM
pineda22
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Grand View
Posts: 564
anyboby have a time? n place to meet?

/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline  
post #5352 of Old 05-24-2013, 09:55 AM
Dogman
Registered User
 
Dogman's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Boise
Posts: 5,224
I'm a 50/50 for Sunday. I would like to get out, I just have stuff to do around the house so it depends on how the projects go.
Dogman is offline  
post #5353 of Old 05-24-2013, 12:59 PM
GrizzlyBear67
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Lost trail is in Melba. You can bypass most of the stuff you don't feel confident on. I just lost my ball and chain. I miss having someone to run things by believe it or not.

Anyways, lets plan on Sunday for sure.

Cheers
I've only heard of one "Lost Trail" and it's not in Melba-closer to Murphy. When you say you lost your ball and chain I hope you don't mean she died! Either way, sorry to hear that happened.

I'm out of town this weekend on vacation so won't be able to make any runs. Have fun!
GrizzlyBear67 is offline  
post #5354 of Old 05-24-2013, 03:01 PM
Sparrows
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise
Posts: 4,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
anyboby have a time? n place to meet?
Tentatively for noon? We can meet at Dan's Ferry off HWY 45 just outside of Melba (before the river.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
I'm a 50/50 for Sunday. I would like to get out, I just have stuff to do around the house so it depends on how the projects go.
I really hope you can make it! Been talking to Justin and we're fairly confident that between the two of us we can find the route we took with you without getting too lost haha! Although we would both love to get out there with you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear67 View Post
I've only heard of one "Lost Trail" and it's not in Melba-closer to Murphy. When you say you lost your ball and chain I hope you don't mean she died! Either way, sorry to hear that happened.

I'm out of town this weekend on vacation so won't be able to make any runs. Have fun!
Myself, Dogman, and Justin did Lost Trail two Sundays ago. The portion that we did was just past Melba. Its out in the Owyhees. It was a really, really fun trail. My Jeep overheated and I ended up having to ride shotgun for pretty much the whole thing, so I'm really wanting to get back out there and play around with my own Heep!

Oh, and no she didn't die. She just decided that the married life wasn't for her...quite suddenly and with little warning.

Cheers

WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline  
post #5355 of Old 05-24-2013, 03:41 PM
pineda22
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Grand View
Posts: 564
sweet ill be there with or without my ball and chain (she cant figure out why i would rather go wheelin than have smores at a friends house.......wheelin wins 99.999% of the time in my book)

/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Idaho Trails!! rdude5 Idaho Jeep Forum 13 07-30-2015 10:59 AM
Moving to Idaho HoustonTJ Idaho Jeep Forum 12 01-17-2010 09:09 AM
Spokane/ N Idaho justanotherjpr North West USA 0 07-20-2009 05:42 PM
SE idaho wheelers McWood Idaho Jeep Forum 3 05-21-2009 09:32 AM
anyone up and about in Oregon and Idaho VegasJeep North West USA 2 11-16-2008 08:45 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome