Idaho - Page 353 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Reply
Unread 05-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #5281
GrizzlyBear67
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: , Idaho
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post
No problem plan on Doing a run at least 3 times a month so just shoot me a text if you want my number
Sounds good...

GrizzlyBear67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2013, 06:09 PM   #5282
Tumbleweed01
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 961
If you guys that are fishing at Anderson or Trinity Lakes don't do well; stop at Little Camas Reservoir on the way back (or way up). Get to the far end of the reservoir near the spillway and fish the corner closest to you. Float tubes if you have one. Power bait works or worms, or corn. Not big trout but good eating. Or for you newcomers, go to Featherville, just past the bar and hotel and turn right on the main road. As soon as you turn, look to the right for a walking path down to the pond full of old dredge timbers (in the rock piles). Same bait, and lots of trout from the river as that pond is river fed. You can see the timbers in the water to avoid getting hung up. Early am and late pm is better. Check on the season times, think usually around Memorial Day weekend. Also, just past Horseshoe Bend is a pond/lake/reservoir on the left side; bass are plentiful and 2-5 pounders are common.
Must be getting old, giving up my secret spots. BTW, if anyone has a source of junk lead, I have sinker molds.
Need 100 lbs or more to really make it worthwhile.
Tumbleweed01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2013, 12:44 AM   #5283
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...
 
ChiliPalmer's Avatar
1992 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Posts: 3,216
Does anybody have Josh's (from Skinny Pedal) cell number?
__________________


Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2013, 01:45 AM   #5284
Sparrows
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer View Post
Does anybody have Josh's (from Skinny Pedal) cell number?
I lost it with my old phone. Talked to him today though. He's slammed which makes him pretty unreliable for getting back to people. Ask me how I know.....

Cheers
__________________
WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2013, 01:51 AM   #5285
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,174
Anybody interested in a hard top pretty over it and wanting to get a soft top or a frameless soft top. Asking 650 for it or trade for soft top and some cash money it's black and has carpet lining on the inside with tinted windows no fancy wiper or defrost
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2013, 07:04 AM   #5286
Tumbleweed01
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 961
Chili-same as the shop #. 208-761-7944
Text him is the best way to catch him. Or call in the late afternoons/evenings. He can be bad about returning calls. Keep after it and you will catch him. As was said, he is busy. If he is tuning a computer, he won't answer the phone at the moment as he loses data from the program too fast.
Tumbleweed01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #5287
sinbad85
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Posts: 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbleweed01 View Post
If you guys that are fishing at Anderson or Trinity Lakes don't do well; stop at Little Camas Reservoir on the way back (or way up). Get to the far end of the reservoir near the spillway and fish the corner closest to you. Float tubes if you have one. Power bait works or worms, or corn. Not big trout but good eating. Or for you newcomers, go to Featherville, just past the bar and hotel and turn right on the main road. As soon as you turn, look to the right for a walking path down to the pond full of old dredge timbers (in the rock piles). Same bait, and lots of trout from the river as that pond is river fed. You can see the timbers in the water to avoid getting hung up. Early am and late pm is better. Check on the season times, think usually around Memorial Day weekend. Also, just past Horseshoe Bend is a pond/lake/reservoir on the left side; bass are plentiful and 2-5 pounders are common.
Must be getting old, giving up my secret spots. BTW, if anyone has a source of junk lead, I have sinker molds.
Need 100 lbs or more to really make it worthwhile.
Little Camas is getting drained as we speak, they are letting you keep as many fish as you can catch until it drains, Looks like maybe a week left to fish it.
__________________
2001 WJ 4.7L-selec-trac/4.5" Teraflex springs\IRO Long arms\Iro adj rear LCA/Bilstien 5100 series shocks/ IRO steering Equalizer/|265/75/16 Goodyear Dura-Tracs on Stock rims\Rear Tube Bumper with carrier|sliders|mopar skids.
sinbad85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2013, 12:47 PM   #5288
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...
 
ChiliPalmer's Avatar
1992 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Posts: 3,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbleweed01 View Post
Chili-same as the shop #. 208-761-7944
Text him is the best way to catch him. Or call in the late afternoons/evenings. He can be bad about returning calls. Keep after it and you will catch him. As was said, he is busy. If he is tuning a computer, he won't answer the phone at the moment as he loses data from the program too fast.
Thanks TW, for some reason I knew it would be you who answered

I left him a VM the other day, I'll give him a call today.

How's your back by the way?
__________________


Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #5289
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

I lost it with my old phone. Talked to him today though. He's slammed which makes him pretty unreliable for getting back to people. Ask me how I know.....

Cheers
Hey man that run was pretty nice. I tried to post pics but won't let me for done reasob
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #5290
Sparrows
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post
Hey man that run was pretty nice. I tried to post pics but won't let me for done reasob
So sorry I couldn't make it today. Got my junk fixed up so I'll be good for the next one.

To post pics you have to host them elsewhere first like photobucket. You can email them to me and I'll post them for you if you want.

What was the trail like? Type of wheeling? How long was it?

Cheers
__________________
WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 10:42 PM   #5291
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,174
There are tons of cut off with a lot of trails. Ended up on some ate trails a couple times lol. There was a water crossing that looked awesome but stocker stockintons mc jeep wouldn't have been able to make. There was a bunch of one off trails would take years to probably find the best ones because there's a lot. One trail we had to turn around on because of a fallen tree scouted the other side and was promising with mud holes and another make able(for me) water crossing. Need to search more there's potential up there
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #5292
Timbo24
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 2,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22
There are tons of cut off with a lot of trails. Ended up on some ate trails a couple times lol. There was a water crossing that looked awesome but stocker stockintons mc jeep wouldn't have been able to make. There was a bunch of one off trails would take years to probably find the best ones because there's a lot. One trail we had to turn around on because of a fallen tree scouted the other side and was promising with mud holes and another make able(for me) water crossing. Need to search more there's potential up there
How far away are these trails from boise and how deep are the water crossings?
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #5293
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo24

How far away are these trails from boise and how deep are the water crossings?
About and 1 an a Half. Search Anderson res. on google should pull some thing up a lot of nice scenery out there as well. If you go to mtn home from boise turn right go past pilot into the moutains and look for Anderson res as well
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 10:57 PM   #5294
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo24

How far away are these trails from boise and how deep are the water crossings?
The one I wasn't able to push through looked about 3 ft or even more with soft white sand bottom but there are others
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #5295
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise, id
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

The one I wasn't able to push through looked about 3 ft or even more with soft white sand bottom but there are others
Man I wish I wasn't broke that sounded like a fun trip I know so many trail I could have took you guys down:-)... But I now got Friday Saturday and Sunday off every week so next time :-),,, speaking of I am trying to go out some were next week end, I got to get some good old wheeling in lol.. No clue where yet taking with some buddies when I hammer out a place, and day I will be sure to post :-)
__________________
[SIZE="4"][url=http://www.exiledoffroad.com]EXILED OFFROAD[/url][/SIZE]

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.