Idaho - Page 352 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Reply
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:22 PM   #5266
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise, id
Posts: 2,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

From what I've heat throught the grape vine the roads are not open yet to et to trinity but good luck.
I know I would not be that lucky ha ha hopefully it's open to the gate. I have hiked from their in October, I just want to see if the lakes are fishable. The best tasting trout is in the big lake ha ha :-)

__________________
[SIZE="4"][url=http://www.exiledoffroad.com]EXILED OFFROAD[/url][/SIZE]

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #5267
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho

I know I would not be that lucky ha ha hopefully it's open to the gate. I have hiked from their in October, I just want to see if the lakes are fishable. The best tasting trout is in the big lake ha ha :-)
Yea a buddy just told me about the fishing up there can't wait to try it out
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:27 PM   #5268
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise, id
Posts: 2,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

Yea a buddy just told me about the fishing up there can't wait to try it out
A good long light rod with a salmon egg or a fly and bubble works the best all stop up their for a shore lunch while hunting lol :-)
__________________
[SIZE="4"][url=http://www.exiledoffroad.com]EXILED OFFROAD[/url][/SIZE]

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:29 PM   #5269
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho

A good long light rod with a salmon egg or a fly and bubble works the best all stop up their for a shore lunch while hunting lol :-)
Yea I got a castaway ultra light that's 6'6" should work pretty good for me
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #5270
cochise12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez

Ah, good call. I'll do that now. I absolutely want to go out, although I should mention this is my first Jeep experience so I'm new to wheeling. ( Aside from simple stuff in a truck )

This week I picked up a 2012 2 door Rubicon. 6 months ago, I also picked up a "Freedom Edition" Unlimited for family use. I hope to mod the Rubi, and leave the other one better suited for daily driving.

Here is a pic my girlfriend put together on her iPhone. Forgive the "instagram" style.
Nice looking jks! Welcome. I'm really hoping to get into some wheeling as well and went on a run that Grizzly invited me on. It was a lot of fun...and I learned the joys of airing down. You've joined a great forum. Being a first time owner, don't forget to jeep wave!
cochise12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:33 PM   #5271
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise, id
Posts: 2,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

Yea I got a castaway ultra light that's 6'6" should work pretty good for me
Nice when your by Anderson you might want to try to fish, i hear from work ( i work at s.w. in the fishing dept. )peps are doing good from the bank I like where the river comes in
__________________
[SIZE="4"][url=http://www.exiledoffroad.com]EXILED OFFROAD[/url][/SIZE]

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:36 PM   #5272
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho

Nice when your by Anderson you might want to try to fish, i hear from work ( i work at s.w. in the fishing dept. )peps are doing good from the bank I like where the river comes in
Ill have to try it out if I get my fishing pole holder made up! Thanks for the info. I stop by sportsmans ever time I'm in boise
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:46 PM   #5273
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise, id
Posts: 2,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

Ill have to try it out if I get my fishing pole holder made up! Thanks for the info. I stop by sportsmans ever time I'm in boise
My wj is parked their Monday thu Thursday every week it's the silver one with a brush guard and roof rack covered in kc lights come in to the fishing dept I am rob. Get ya hooked up on gear
__________________
[SIZE="4"][url=http://www.exiledoffroad.com]EXILED OFFROAD[/url][/SIZE]

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:59 PM   #5274
Bez
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by cochise12 View Post
Nice looking jks! Welcome. I'm really hoping to get into some wheeling as well and went on a run that Grizzly invited me on. It was a lot of fun...and I learned the joys of airing down. You've joined a great forum. Being a first time owner, don't forget to jeep wave!
Thanks. You know, the Finance guy ( when I bought the rubi ) mentioned the Jeep wave. Made me chuckle because I've already heard about it on the forums while lurking...
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2013, 12:11 AM   #5275
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho

My wj is parked their Monday thu Thursday every week it's the silver one with a brush guard and roof rack covered in kc lights come in to the fishing dept I am rob. Get ya hooked up on gear
Sweet ill have to stop in during the week
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #5276
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez

Thanks. You know, the Finance guy ( when I bought the rubi ) mentioned the Jeep wave. Made me chuckle because I've already heard about it on the forums while lurking...
Yes don't forget the wave very important!!!!
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #5277
sinbad85
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post
Nice when your by Anderson you might want to try to fish, i hear from work ( i work at s.w. in the fishing dept. )peps are doing good from the bank I like where the river comes in
Just went to the Owyee river with Robert from Sportsman, You know him?
__________________
2001 WJ 4.7L-selec-trac/4.5" Teraflex springs\IRO Long arms\Iro adj rear LCA/Bilstien 5100 series shocks/ IRO steering Equalizer/|265/75/16 Goodyear Dura-Tracs on Stock rims\Rear Tube Bumper with carrier|sliders|mopar skids.
sinbad85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #5278
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise, id
Posts: 2,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbad85

Just went to the Owyee river with Robert from Sportsman, You know him?
Lol yeah Robert is a bud
__________________
[SIZE="4"][url=http://www.exiledoffroad.com]EXILED OFFROAD[/url][/SIZE]

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2013, 03:04 PM   #5279
GrizzlyBear67
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: , Idaho
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post
Heading out Sunday by Anderson dam near mtn home pilot meeting the pilot at 10am in mtn home any one is welcome
Thanks for the heads up on this, it sounds fun. I'm going dirtbiking Saturday and Sunday is my catch up day around the house but thanks for letting us know.
GrizzlyBear67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #5280
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear67

Thanks for the heads up on this, it sounds fun. I'm going dirtbiking Saturday and Sunday is my catch up day around the house but thanks for letting us know.
No problem plan on Doing a run at least 3 times a month so just shoot me a text if you want my number
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.