Idaho - Page 351 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.com

Reply
Unread 05-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #5251
cochise12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

There both silver jku lol
We weren't doing the twin thing.

cochise12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #5252
cochise12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexjeepinjoe

Just thought I would post a current picture. Still waiting on the ACE fender flairs.
Sweet jk! Which hi lift mount is that? Do you like it?
cochise12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #5253
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by cochise12

We weren't doing the twin thing.
Lies!!!! Lol
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #5254
GrizzlyBear67
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: , Idaho
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post
Lies!!!! Lol
Hey Cochise12,

Anyone is welcome right, even fellers with lesser Jeeps...
GrizzlyBear67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 06:21 AM   #5255
cochise12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear67

Hey Cochise12,

Anyone is welcome right, even fellers with lesser Jeeps...
Well...almost anyone!

Btw, thanks for the great pics! I'm going through mine to see if any turned out well enough to post.
cochise12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #5256
Bez
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 19
Hello everyone,

Nampa here. Daily drive to Boise for work. I've waited for 7 years for a Wrangler before I finally got one!
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #5257
Sparrows
It's coming...
 
Sparrows's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez View Post
Hello everyone,

Nampa here. Daily drive to Boise for work. I've waited for 7 years for a Wrangler before I finally got one!
Welcome!
What did you get? Fill out your profile here to make it easier for people to see what you have.

I'm always on the look out for new people to wheel with. I go out a couple times a week. Hit me up if you ever want to get out and stretch.

Cheers
__________________
WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 04:53 PM   #5258
Bez
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Welcome!
What did you get? Fill out your profile here to make it easier for people to see what you have.

I'm always on the look out for new people to wheel with. I go out a couple times a week. Hit me up if you ever want to get out and stretch.
Ah, good call. I'll do that now. I absolutely want to go out, although I should mention this is my first Jeep experience so I'm new to wheeling. ( Aside from simple stuff in a truck )

This week I picked up a 2012 2 door Rubicon. 6 months ago, I also picked up a "Freedom Edition" Unlimited for family use. I hope to mod the Rubi, and leave the other one better suited for daily driving.

Here is a pic my girlfriend put together on her iPhone. Forgive the "instagram" style.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #5259
GrizzlyBear67
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: , Idaho
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez View Post
Hello everyone,

Nampa here. Daily drive to Boise for work. I've waited for 7 years for a Wrangler before I finally got one!
Welcome Bez!

Boy, when you buy a Jeep(s), you don't mess around! Excellent choices.

Stay tuned, the Tiddie Springs run is coming up soon. It's a perfect beginner run.
GrizzlyBear67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #5260
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear67

Welcome Bez!

Boy, when you buy a Jeep(s), you don't mess around! Excellent choices.

Stay tuned, the Tiddie Springs run is coming up soon. It's a perfect beginner run.
Heading out Sunday by Anderson dam near mtn home pilot meeting the pilot at 10am in mtn home any one is welcome
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #5261
Sparrows
It's coming...
 
Sparrows's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22 View Post

Heading out Sunday by Anderson dam near mtn home pilot meeting the pilot at 10am in mtn home any one is welcome
What kind of wheeling is out there? Distance? Details man! Details!

Cheers
__________________
WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #5262
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

What kind of wheeling is out there? Distance? Details man! Details!

Cheers
It's more or less a expedition run to see what my stock wrangler can do for me... A busy from another forum is the one who would be leading the run. It's mountains so I would assume some rocks maybe even some mud just gonna be a fun little trip pm I you want to go and ill sen you my number
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 09:24 PM   #5263
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22

It's more or less a expedition run to see what my stock wrangler can do for me... A busy from another forum is the one who would be leading the run. It's mountains so I would assume some rocks maybe even some mud just gonna be a fun little trip pm I you want to go and ill sen you my number
A buddy
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 10:08 PM   #5264
wjidaho
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: boise, id
Posts: 1,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

What kind of wheeling is out there? Distance? Details man! Details!

Cheers
It's real pretty up their, lots of logging roads nothing i would say is extreme. I hunt all of that area for deer and elk, that might be a fun trip if I was not already going to try to get to trinity lakes :-) not sure if the road is open, if so it will epic the earliest I have gone up their
__________________
[SIZE="4"][url=http://www.exiledoffroad.com]EXILED OFFROAD[/url][/SIZE]

My build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wjidahos-expedition-build-1904282/[/url]
wjidaho is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 10:20 PM   #5265
Cwest22
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mountain home, Id
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho

It's real pretty up their, lots of logging roads nothing i would say is extreme. I hunt all of that area for deer and elk, that might be a fun trip if I was not already going to try to get to trinity lakes :-) not sure if the road is open, if so it will epic the earliest I have gone up their
From what I've heat throught the grape vine the roads are not open yet to et to trinity but good luck.
__________________
[url]http://www.exiledoffroad.com/[/url]
Cwest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.