Idaho - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Idaho

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 04-24-2008, 04:48 PM   #151
carracer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Darn! Can't make Blacks Creek friday due to work interfering. Will be at Dan's Ferry store by the Snake River saturday morn around 9ish for an alternative route to Silver City!

Unread 04-28-2008, 02:52 PM   #152
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by carracer View Post
Darn! Can't make Blacks Creek friday due to work interfering. Will be at Dan's Ferry store by the Snake River saturday morn around 9ish for an alternative route to Silver City!
How did it go Saturday? Did you make it to Silver City?

Need a server? Buy this one!

COTM - October 2012!

If you want to help the sport of offroading visit the EnviroBeat Forum!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
ChiliPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #153
TheGillz
2008 JK Wrangler 

Alas, no we came up against snow drifts more substantial than our Jeeps could handle. But we explored some good camping spots and got a bit or wheeling in. We split up at the end of the trail as I was on a time schedual to get back. I took my buddy back to the start of Meat Grinder, and we actually went to the right and I made it over the first obstical with my bone stock JK 4 door. I was stoked and a little impressed with my rig and proud of myself, that was alot of e-brake/gas/clutch/steering concentration, but it was a blast. We took the bypasses up and checked out the boulder sections, then headed home.
It was a beautiful day for wheeling. Too bad you couldn't go. Thanks to carracer for coming along, we'll be up there again in a couple weeks to further look for camping spots and see if any of those drifts are melted.
0lllllll0
.....|/\\_|__|---------<=##=>
..... (o)_)-)_)........(o)_))_(o)_))_)
TheGillz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2008, 03:51 PM   #154
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGillz View Post
Alas, no we came up against snow drifts more substantial than our Jeeps could handle. But we explored some good camping spots and got a bit or wheeling in. We split up at the end of the trail as I was on a time schedual to get back. I took my buddy back to the start of Meat Grinder, and we actually went to the right and I made it over the first obstical with my bone stock JK 4 door. I was stoked and a little impressed with my rig and proud of myself, that was alot of e-brake/gas/clutch/steering concentration, but it was a blast. We took the bypasses up and checked out the boulder sections, then headed home.
It was a beautiful day for wheeling. Too bad you couldn't go. Thanks to carracer for coming along, we'll be up there again in a couple weeks to further look for camping spots and see if any of those drifts are melted.
Glad you all had fun and hopefully I'll be able to make it next time. With any luck I'll be getting some new tires and a BB for the WJ this week!

COTM - October 2012!

Blue Ribbon Coalition | Idaho State 4x4 Association | UFWDA | NAXJA | The KAT Team!

Quote:
Oh man Chili. I feel like a recovering addict that just had a bag of blow, a bottle of Jameson, and a sack dropped in his lap. You screwed me man!
Unread 05-09-2008, 02:55 AM   #155
lbsnowryder
One notch above Redneck!!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

A friend of mine and myself will be headed out to the Ohwyee's on saturday 5/10 around 10:00. We're not real sure where we are headed but we'll explore for a while that day. Keep an eye out for 2 red Yj's if you're in the area.

I own a Jeep, it's red and has big tires

Radical Pictures
lbsnowryder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2008, 03:54 PM   #156
carracer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Wish I could go this weekend, but, seems that the Jeep owner (my wife) made other plans for me.
Unread 05-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #157
Idaho-Jeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hello all...
Just found this thread. I live in McCall and am looking to find a jeep club or a few experienced wheelers to Jeep with. I have had my TJ for about a year and would really like to go on a little trip with a few others. Was fishing at the Owhyee Res. this last weekend and really regretted not taking my Jeep (took the boat instead..) Thinking about heading back that way in a couple weeks with dirt bikes and TJ. Looks like there are tons of Jeep trails.
Idaho-Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2008, 08:24 PM   #158
TheGillz
2008 JK Wrangler 

Check in groups for a Salmon run planning.
0lllllll0
.....|/\\_|__|---------<=##=>
..... (o)_)-)_)........(o)_))_(o)_))_)
TheGillz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2008, 10:57 PM   #159
DCLXVI
1987 YJ Wrangler 

was wondering if anyone knew a good fab shop or mechanics shop that specialized in wranglers in northern Idaho, Im in CDA.
Unread 05-13-2008, 08:25 AM   #160
Tkamplin
1995 YJ Wrangler 

http://groups.jeepforum.com/Idaho_Jeeps
Tkamplin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2008, 03:55 PM   #161
Texan32
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCLXVI View Post
was wondering if anyone knew a good fab shop or mechanics shop that specialized in wranglers in northern Idaho, Im in CDA.
what exaclty are you trying to get done. I don't know about others, but there isn't too much on a Jeep that I am not willing to tackle. I have almost every tool I need. If not, just another reason to buy more tools!

There is a fab guy here in Mt Home (VOR Fab) that does pretty good looking work. I don't have his info off hand, but i am sure he is in the phone book.

01 WJ Limited - custom rock chipped paint.
Texan32 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2008, 04:10 PM   #162
Jeeper4ever
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan32 View Post
what exaclty are you trying to get done. I don't know about others, but there isn't too much on a Jeep that I am not willing to tackle. I have almost every tool I need. If not, just another reason to buy more tools!

There is a fab guy here in Mt Home (VOR Fab) that does pretty good looking work. I don't have his info off hand, but i am sure he is in the phone book.
That would be a long drive from Coeur D'Alene!
Silverstar Headlights, Hella 500 Driving Lights
Jeeper4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2008, 07:16 PM   #163
Texan32
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeper4ever View Post
That would be a long drive from Coeur D'Alene!
I guess I don't know where that is.....

01 WJ Limited - custom rock chipped paint.
Texan32 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2008, 07:26 PM   #164
DCLXVI
1987 YJ Wrangler 

well im deffinately looking to have a full custom cage made, Im going to a gr8top so i need a custom cage built to fit under it, Then i need a cage for the rear, and i also want a trunk made up,(basically a metal cover that will fit flush with the body in the rear.

thats what i have planned so far, but deffinately want someone that i can trust with prtty much anything.
Unread 05-13-2008, 07:33 PM   #165
ChiliPalmer
This is Ames Mister...

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Check out Central 4WD; they're out by the mall I believe - East of downtown about 5-6 miles; they're North of the interstate.

I stopped in there a while back and they had some pretty nice rigs outside so I'm assuming if they don't do fabrication they know someone who does.

http://maps.google.com/?q=E. 12410 I...okane+WA+99216

Central 4WD
E. 12410 Indiana Ave.
Spokane WA US 99216
800-829-9699

COTM - October 2012!

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.