Help with lift install in Boise? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Help with lift install in Boise?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
Camp
2005 WK 

Help with lift install in Boise?

I currently have a 4" superlift on order for my wk which should be here in a couple weeks. I don't have all the necessary skills to install the lift, but really want to do it myself rather than take it to a shop. Is there anyone in or close to Boise that would be willing to help me out?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.