Exiled Offroad - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Exiled Offroad

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #31
ZERO30
Exiled Offroad

2008 JK Wrangler 

Found it! Thanks Cwest

ZERO30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #32
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZER030
Found it! Thanks Cwest
no problem bud
Unread 12-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #33
wjidaho
Exiled Offroad

1999 WJ 

So as a group how can we get the info, like what chili brought up on the Idaho page? I want to wheel without disturbing the winter deer and elk. I like to eat these critters, so I don't want to mess with them unless I am harvesting one.
wjidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #34
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post
So as a group how can we get the info, like what chili brought up on the Idaho page? I want to wheel without disturbing the winter deer and elk. I like to eat these critters, so I don't want to mess with them unless I am harvesting one.
Patience. There will be no easy way to collect it. 99.9% is word of mouth. Once we learn it an collect it we can talk about publishing it. Until then, the best course of action is to recon and play nice and follow the rules. We need to interface with the other local clubs and stay on good terms with them in order to maintain the trails for now.

Cheers
Sparrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #35
Chewtoy
1976 CJ5 

Subed
Unread 12-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #36
wjidaho
Exiled Offroad

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows
Patience. There will be no easy way to collect it. 99.9% is word of mouth. Once we learn it an collect it we can talk about publishing it. Until then, the best course of action is to recon and play nice and follow the rules. We need to interface with the other local clubs and stay on good terms with them in order to maintain the trails for now. Cheers
Right I agree we need to play good with these clubs, I don't want to piss any of them off, that's not what I am about. I was just wondering if their was some good channels to reach out to learn more trails and start getting our list of trails together. At least we know as a group :-D
Unread 12-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #37
wjidaho
Exiled Offroad

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewtoy
Subed
Welcome :-D
Unread 12-08-2013, 10:42 PM   #38
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows
Patience. There will be no easy way to collect it. 99.9% is word of mouth. Once we learn it an collect it we can talk about publishing it. Until then, the best course of action is to recon and play nice and follow the rules. We need to interface with the other local clubs and stay on good terms with them in order to maintain the trails for now. Cheers
haha I tried to get involved with the mud Junkiez just to find out where the holes where around here and to get our club an Allie because they are a pretty new club as well but that was a no go they liked a couple of my photos but never replied to anything I sent them email, Facebook nothing
Unread 12-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #39
wjidaho
Exiled Offroad

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwest22
haha I tried to get involved with the mud Junkiez just to find out where the holes where around here and to get our club an Allie because they are a pretty new club as well but that was a no go they liked a couple of my photos but never replied to anything I sent them email, Facebook nothing
Everyone is tight lips, I have talked to a few from that bronco club. One member is a really good customer of mine from sportsman's, he wants me to ride with him on a run, he has been trying to get me to buy one of his broncos, you should heard the sales pitch when I told him I was looking at Tjs, haha
Unread 12-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #40
missoulaLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Wild West Off-roaders seemed very welcoming and willing to give info on trails. There problem is like ours where trips are organized
and posted on Facebook and their website doesn't get updated (hint,hint)
missoulaLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #41
Cwest22
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by missoulaLJ
Wild West Off-roaders seemed very welcoming and willing to give info on trails. There problem is like ours where trips are organized and posted on Facebook and their website doesn't get updated (hint,hint)
it seems like there Facebook page was pretty updated. Happy to here they are pretty open about there trails, hopefully we can get some more info
Unread 12-16-2013, 10:50 PM   #42
ZERO30
Exiled Offroad

2008 JK Wrangler 

Roger that.
ZERO30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #43
wjidaho
Exiled Offroad

1999 WJ 

Idaho mud junkies seam pretty cool, been talking to them on face book, even one has a really cool WK I think on 35s
Unread 12-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #44
wjidaho
Exiled Offroad

1999 WJ 

Merry Christmas guys

image-1921507698.jpg
Unread 12-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #45
Chewtoy
1976 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjidaho View Post
Merry Christmas guys
And to you as well. Be safe all.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.