Can anyone tell me about Nampa Id!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Can anyone tell me about Nampa Id!!!

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
bchboy1206
2009 JK Wrangler 

Can anyone tell me about Nampa Id!!!

I am a travel nurse and they have a position in Nampa Id. I really want to go there but I would have preferred in the summertime.
Anyway what is the area like, cost of living, things to do (especially this time of the year) and anything else that may influence my decision.
I am outdoors-ie but not so sure about playing in the snow, how much do you get and when does it go away.

Thanks in Advance
Jim

bchboy1206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2009, 05:04 AM   #2
bchboy1206
2009 JK Wrangler 

I guess you all must be frozen up there.

I am thinking I am just gonna pass bacause I really dont like the snow...
Unread 12-18-2009, 06:40 AM   #3
Tumbleweed01
2006 LJ Wrangler 

We don't get that much snow here in the valley. Rarely get below 10F. We have anything an outdoorsy person would want within an hour or two. Cost are fair, cheaper than Boise by a little bit.
Tumbleweed01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #4
bchboy1206
2009 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the info Tumbleweed01... I am going to see if I can get an assignment out there in May or June. There are so many places I want to see that are relatively close to Idaho. Hopefully I can spend a few months out on a contract, that is so much better than a weeks vacation.

Jim

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.