Any off road trails near Burley? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Idaho Jeep Forum > Any off road trails near Burley?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
YJYNOTJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Any off road trails near Burley?

I'll be up in Burley in 2 weeks I'll have to kill some time on a Saturday. Is there any near by trails that possibly wouldn't be snowed in this time of year?

Since it's a one day thing for something else I'll be in my Liberty with a 2.5 lift. Not looking for anything real hard core.

YJYNOTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
69willys
1969 CJ5 

Yes go south of Burley to Oakley.. You can go left to the City of rocks or right toward the reservoir and proceed into the national Forest up the reservoir road great trails in the area and pretty accessible this time of year.. The city of rocks leads to a couple of nice trail systems. Desert, forest, water crossing "small", buy a idaho rec map at the hub gas station off the highway in Burley. Oakley is maybe 15-20 mins South. The city of rocks is south east of there another 25 mins its dirt road that slows you down not the distance. Its gorgeous but muddy this time of year
69willys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
YJYNOTJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

thanks!
YJYNOTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.