xmas tree tags in National forest - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > xmas tree tags in National forest

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 11-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
Submariner
Submariner

2005 TJ Wrangler 

xmas tree tags in National forest

I just bought this years xmas tree tag from the USFS for this years xmas tree. Now to make the run into forest for the hunt of the season. A nice 8' noble or silver tip to decorate. $5 for the tag is a deal but the $40 in gas well it will still be a fun trip into the woods.

With 20 years in the US Navy, and nine+ years underwater on Nuc Sub's.

And they wonder why I am the way I am!!!!!!
Submariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #2
RedNeckCorvette
1979 CJ7 

If you can get by on $40.00 in fuel don't gripe!
My 304/CJ7 takes me about 75 miles on $40.00s worth of the corn liqueur there selling at the pump these days, and I am running 3.59 gearing.
RedNeck
RedNeckCorvette is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.