wheeling buddies in Portland - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > wheeling buddies in Portland

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-24-2011, 08:04 PM   #16
victorzj

On Monday im going to goat mountain
If anyone wants to go just let me know

victorzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2011, 01:40 PM   #17
Alkaline
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm out guys, sorry. Moving to a new place got pushed up a week, so I'll be hoisting appliances and furniture instead of wheeling this weekend.......

'98 TJ (toy), '91 XJ Briarwood(DD)
Alkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #18
Trob99
1998 TJ Wrangler 

So since its getting closer to the day, are there body that wasnt sure yet if they are going to go up Sunday. One we are meeting at closer to 7:30 ish I believe at Starbucks. Another guy, I'm bad with names, sorry, we are meeting in Banks to give Firebreaker 5 a run, which seems like a great idea, and I believe another will be meeting us at Jims, the gas station up there. If this sounds about right I'm not sure if we want to exchange numbers or what to get in touch if need be, or if we're just gonna be Jeepers and meet up with anyone. Anybody else decides they're going up and want to go up as group just post where and we'll make it happen. I do believe the plan is to be in Banks by 8:30. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Trob99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2011, 10:34 PM   #19
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trob99 View Post
So since its getting closer to the day, are there body that wasnt sure yet if they are going to go up Sunday. One we are meeting at closer to 7:30 ish I believe at Starbucks. Another guy, I'm bad with names, sorry, we are meeting in Banks to give Firebreaker 5 a run, which seems like a great idea, and I believe another will be meeting us at Jims, the gas station up there. If this sounds about right I'm not sure if we want to exchange numbers or what to get in touch if need be, or if we're just gonna be Jeepers and meet up with anyone. Anybody else decides they're going up and want to go up as group just post where and we'll make it happen. I do believe the plan is to be in Banks by 8:30. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Wish I could make it, but unfortunately I'm working . Firebreak Five is one of my favorite trails in TSF. Every time I make it to the section where the "rock of doom" is at, I notice the lines always change due to weather conditions and wear & tear, this makes for an unpredictable and fun traverse.
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 08:31 AM   #20
JumpsInPuddles
2014 JK Wrangler 

Got the day off and am heading out in search for the elusive class ll sticker... you'd think Freddie would sell them.

Printed off the resellers list and am checking them out until I find one actually selling them.
JumpsInPuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #21
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Any motorcycle dealership will have them.
141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #22
JumpsInPuddles
2014 JK Wrangler 

We started out at Accessory Outfitters (nice shop and friendly group)... they were sold out. Ended up getting them at Forest Grove Honda.
Unread 05-28-2011, 10:11 AM   #23
lloyd877
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpsInPuddles View Post
We started out at Accessory Outfitters (nice shop and friendly group)... they were sold out. Ended up getting them at Forest Grove Honda.
Ha, we sold out yesterday.

I will probably be out there on Sunday with a small group (3-4 rigs).
Unread 05-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #24
JumpsInPuddles
2014 JK Wrangler 

Maybe the groups will meet tomorrow. I'm meeting up with one from another thread to do some light wheeling tomorrow, too.
Unread 05-29-2011, 12:00 AM   #25
lloyd877
2001 WJ 

Cool, hope to see you out there.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.