Wheelin spots in Oregon - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Wheelin spots in Oregon

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-26-2010, 10:29 PM   #16
XJTino
1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post

Trask Mtn near Yamhill/Mcminnvill/Gaston is one of my favories because most people don't know where all the good trails are at. You could end up finding a treasure of an old skidder trail thats never seen a vehicle on it. Plus it's diverse with mud, hillclimbs, trails, water crossings, and rocks. Something for everyone at any skill and vehicle level.
I've heard a lot about this place but have never been. I want to go but like you said, no one knows where the good trails are at.

Anyone know where they are and how to get there. Anyone down for a trip to there?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"Working with cars is a little like a really awesome date: you start out expecting this to be simple and straightforward; four hours later you're laying under her, panting and cursing, and things are a lot more complicated than you thought."[/FONT]

[B][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"]I [U]drove[/U] [/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"]okee[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] ('92 XJ)
then I wrecked him...
So Then...
[B][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"]I [U]drove[/U] [/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]r[/COLOR]okee[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] ('93 XJ)
then I rolled him...
Now...
[B][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"]I drive [/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"] Clifford[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] ('79 J-20)
XJTino is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.