Wheelin' around Eugene - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Wheelin' around Eugene

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 11-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
LucasP
1996 ZJ 

Wheelin' around Eugene

I used to be a regular here, but now that I'm in school I've been trying to stay away because I never have any money to be out wrecking my sh*t and cant afford the upkeep on my ZJ.

I'm from Medford but now live in Eugene. Is there any decent places to go out and get the jeep dirty and have some fun that is fairly close? I see a ton of jeeps around but don't have any real contacts here.

LucasP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
cjsrebiff
2012 JK Wrangler 

There is not that much around here, but there is alot with in an hour or two. We go out 1-2 times per month. How far are you lookng to travel?
cjsrebiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
goldhammer
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Got Noonday Trail up out of Cottage Grove up on Champion Creek off of Brice Creek. About 40 from Eugene. Might be getting a little white now though. Dunes over at Florence.

Come summer couple of decent trails that can break you quick up on Santiam Pass by Hoo Doo.

No much else for dedicated/designated trails. Tillamook is popular and a bunch of routes from mild to wild.
goldhammer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
LucasP
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsrebiff View Post
There is not that much around here, but there is alot with in an hour or two. We go out 1-2 times per month. How far are you lookng to travel?
Idk how far I'm willing to go. I was hoping not far, but I'm not set on a real number. My school schedule is really demanding so I don't have a lot of free time.
LucasP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #5
W7NB
2013 JK Wrangler 

If anybody is putting something together around here sing out. I finally got the engine swap finished and have only had her out to get dirty once.

1985 CJ7 With HO 4.0 Conversion
2013 JK
W7NB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2013, 09:34 AM   #6
cjsrebiff
2012 JK Wrangler 

We are headed up to TSF on the 14th of Dec. About about 4-5 rigs at this point the more the merrier! If if gets to big we just split up. Not all Jeeps though if you care or not...
I am on a different forum that has a little more activity. So far the forum has run 42 trips in 2013 (no we didn't hit them all...) Alot of variety.

I would be open to a quick run out to Shotgun or Noonday just for some fun!!
46 CJ2a - Chevy 350, Locked front and rear Dana's with 5.38s.
cjsrebiff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2013, 10:05 PM   #7
W7NB
2013 JK Wrangler 

Murphy's law is that the 4.0 I swapped in has a rod knock getting started, so I don't think I'll take it to TSF until I get another motor in it. I would love to run Noonday or just around the Bohemia Country if someone is going.

Always open to go play up Shotgun.

1985 CJ7 With HO 4.0 Conversion
2013 JK
W7NB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.