TSF Snow Day 11-20-11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > TSF Snow Day 11-20-11

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 11-21-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
Noplainsdrifter
1974 CJ5 

TSF Snow Day 11-20-11

I met up with Chris in the morning and we headed out for our adventure to find the snow. There was some at Rogers camp, mostly just frozen. We took Cedar Tree and started finding more and more snow! Yeah! From there we hit Firebreak 5. Even more snow and quite frozen! Chris tried and tried the lower section with no success except for another battle scar on his rocker panel. You'll see why it's called a rocker panel in one of the pics, he was rocking on it! From there we bypassed the rest of FB 5 and went to the top where there was well over a foot of the white stuff. Good times! We then headed over to 7UP and the snow was outstanding, almost 2 feet! Chris had a hard time so I went around him to try and make it to the top. IT WAS SLICK! I think I used all 300HP to get that hill. I kept waiting for Chris but unfortunatley hid slid off the trail on a water bar so I had to go around and pull him out from the bottom. We took Hogs Back home and that was our day.

Had a great time with Chris and look forward to the next run.

Firebreak 5

Chris's new body work. OUCH!

A very impatient fellow Jeeper!

Me bouning my way up.

Just some trail shots on the way to 7 UP

This was a great trying to get up 7 UP

Getting Chris unstuck!

Unread 11-21-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Nice pics, mahalo for sharing.
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
KristoXJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Hey Thanks for the great trip report and pics. It was a great time and great weather for us. see ya next time Scott.
Also the rock of doom fun zone on the first part of fire break five is getting pretty gnarly, I had to submit, lol
KristoXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.