TSF Run Nov. 25th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > TSF Run Nov. 25th

LOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!

Unread 11-15-2012, 01:14 AM   #1
Pawjob
1993 YJ Wrangler 

TSF Run Nov. 25th

Looking to do a run sunday Nov. 25th. This will be an advance run, a long run, and open to any Jeep. Planning on all of Archers (Trail 28), down Airplane Hill (16b), Upper Crusher, Firebreak 5(14). Then powerlines back to Rodgers Day use area.

To decrease the amount of down time 35's min.
Rules:
1) You must air down to a min 12. There's no reason you can't run 7-8 on a 35 or bigger tire. Dont want to air down thats fine but I will sit there drinking my coffee and watch you beat your jeep trying to up trail. I always have my air system and will gladly fill your tires if you do not have one. Airing down is the best way to gain traction.

2) Stay as a group no one wonders off. If your stuck or broke down the whole group stops unless one person is sent out for parts. Before the run begins I will state the route and tails we will be taking. If you have CB channel 22 is the normal unless other wise stated.

3) Only one person spotting. Driver doesn't need 10 people telling him/her different things to do.

4) Im easy on the skinny pedal if you are not and like to Baja up the trail and you break something. Ill be there drinking my coffee watching you fix it.

Since this will be a longer run normal we will meet at Gales Creek Shell station on hwy 6 @ 0800. Leave at 0830 for Jordan Creek.

1993 Wrangler, Rock Smashing Jeep, and November 2012 YJOTM... [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/rockcrawling-yj-build-1428039/"]YJ Build[/URL]
1.5" SOA, Stak 3 speed Tcase, 37" Swamper M16's...ALOTS of extras
Pawjob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Jeep hard, Jeep safe!

x2 on airing down. Big rocks aside, I am usually able to keep up with locked rigs on 35's and I drive on 33x10.5 tires. I am usually aired down within a range of 10-12 psi and I think the traction that I get from this pressure range makes people think that I'm locked when I'm not (I run dual LSD TrueTracs).

Airing down is not 20psi .
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.