TSF/Brown's Camp 09/17

12K views 269 replies 17 participants last post by  Shewoolf 
#1 ·
Ok people, it's on like Donkey Kong!!! :rofl:

September 17th, 0800-0900
Coleman's 9N Shady Rest
55660 Wilson River Highway
Gale's Creek, OR 97117

Breakfast, and of course for those who need to hit the Shell Station for permits ($13), snacks, and of course beverages (non-alcoholic type).

I live close to the 217 off SW 99. If anyone wants, we can meet and convoy up. Nothing like seeing a bunch of Jeeps in convoy!!!

islandTJ, what do you say we do the same meeting spot as last time? Chevron/Plaid Pantry parking lot off 217 and 99.

Can't wait to hit the trails again!!! :2thumbsup:

#3 ·
Oregonwolf and I are off HW 26 and 185th. If you all wanna drop off the freeway there and grab us you can if not we can catch up with you guys at Gales Creek. Unless you and Dave have already discussed this LOL

Island it was weird being at browns with out you yesterday :)

#4 ·
If you send me an address to the chevron station a friend of mine (maybe going) and i can meet up with you guys there... since neither of us are that far from there

#5 ·
Corcor4 said:
If you send me an address to the chevron station a friend of mine (maybe going) and i can meet up with you guys there... since neither of us are that far from there
Its right off the 217 on SW Pacific Highway. Turn right on the off ramp, can't miss it!

#6 ·
Sorry I did not make my self clear. I was thinking meet at Coleman's between 0800-0900, but leave no later than 0900 to head up to the staging area.

#9 ·
I'm going to be going to browns either the end of this week or next week with a few friends for the first time to check it out before our trip. Anyone have an online map i can print out? He has a stock jeep so were just looking for some introduction trails and a place to enjoy some cigars haha

#11 ·
Shewoolf and Myself are IN, with maybe a few others also, we will meet you at Coleman's at 8:30am.

#12 ·
Looks like we are going to have a big group going out! Can't wait! Hopefully I will have my new coils and discos up front and possible new right front axle replaced.

#15 ·
We need OJO stickers for all of our rigs so we look bad a$$ in a large group all wheeling in different places :D

#17 ·
Corcor4 said:
We need OJO stickers for all of our rigs so we look bad a$$ in a large group all wheeling in different places :D
Lol... No stickers yet, but I have been working on one.

#19 ·
Well i'm officially in! Myself and "Fingerz" in his 03 TJ will be goin for sure.
I think i've got another couple guys comin too: corcor4 (01 XJ) and McObray (99 XJ) both fairly new wheelers.
I'll be sure to take lots of pics again this time too!
So is Coleman's at 8:00am the set time?

#20 ·
Ok... So I think we can get a head count now!

ArmVet717
NW99XJ
Corcor4
"Fingers"
McObray
Shewolf
Oregonwolf
lloyd877
islandTJ

Possibles:
ODGreen
Vic
T-Roy
and maybe a few others!!

What about Benderiff, dbbd1, and Discovery??? Anyone hear from them latley??

Coleman's at 0800!!!
I live off SW Capitol and SW Barbour. Here is the address to the Chevron if anyone wants to meet islandTZ and I there and convoy up.
11747 SW PACIFIC HWY
TIGARD, OR 97223

We will be heading through Beaverton, so if anyone wants to hook up with us let me know!!!
:2thumbsup:

#27 ·
Benderff said:
Alright I was wrong. I went to put this on the calender, and I am in a buddy's wedding that day.
Oh well, maybe next time! Not like Brown's is going anywhere! :)

#28 ·
NW99XJ said:
Glad to hear it! I was hoping (assuming) you'd make it! :D
Can't wait! I think this run will be beret than the first!! Got my lift, cb, and hoping I get tires... If not I think I will air down unlike last time!

#30 ·
That is a good deal, but as you said, it's all about the budget. Right now my budget is minimal... :crying:
Saving up for baby is top priority right now.

That is one reason I am so grateful for most of the Jeepers I have met. My rig would not be where it is today without the help of good people I consider freinds now. I am getting a set of RE 4" coils and front discos from a guy in Georgia. Met him on facebook, he had parts left over from his beast of a ZJ so he is sending them to me. He thought he had a full set adjustable LCA's, but could not find them. He has a set of Pitbull tires also, but the shipping was more than we thought. I have met some outstanding Jeepers, and well, some not so great ones. Those are the ones I am defintely staying away from! :cheers2:

#32 ·
Honestly, right now not much... I have been trying to pick up some side work to make some extra cash, but no hits... I found a set of 31's for $40, supposedly in "good" condition. I went and looked, they were all bald with good side tread only...
Just kind of tough right now with everything for the baby and my Wife's medical needs... I am not to terribly concerned about tires, I did fine last time we went out...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.