Tsf - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North West USA > Oregon Jeep Forum > Tsf

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 05-15-2011, 08:01 PM   #121
dbbd1

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks to everyone for coming out to have a good time and all of the wonderful pic's.

The only problem that you have with anyone in this world, is what you expect of them.

Society is no match for a stupid person.

"Life Is tough but it is tougher when you are stupid"

-John Wayne
dbbd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2011, 08:08 PM   #122
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbbd1 View Post
Thanks to everyone for coming out to have a good time and all of the wonderful pic's.
Thanks for the good time! It was great meeting you and your Wife. And thanks again for the CB. I am already looking forward to my next trip, which from what I have heard, could be in a couple weeks. I will post as I get information!!

Thanks again!!
Unread 05-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #123
NW99XJ
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd877 View Post
Those are some pretty good videos Josh.
Thanks a ton, I'll definitely be dialing in my camera for next time. Maybe even try to pick up a GoPro and mount it to the side of the jeep....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandTJ View Post
Great pics and write up Josh! LOL, I finally got to see the vid of your 3 wheeling stint on Powerline , nice save/recovery making it back on all fours .
Thanks! Sorry it took so long to get things posted up. You like that 3 wheeling action?!?! That was that little section off of powerline that we all went up. I didn't have my disconnects on yet, i think that would've kept my rear down in the dirt. All I knew was had i braked, or turned out of it, I would've tipped into the bank for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyVet717 View Post
Awesome job Josh!! I need to upgrade my camera or at least get mine working. My phone did ok though!!! Not as easy taking pics though... Thanks again!!
Yea i know what you mean... wish I would've had a third hand to take pics. Maybe next time I'll bring along some help (namely my step son) to take some pics.
NW99XJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2011, 08:39 PM   #124
ArmyVet717
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW99XJ View Post
Thanks a ton, I'll definitely be dialing in my camera for next time. Maybe even try to pick up a GoPro and mount it to the side of the jeep....

Thanks! Sorry it took so long to get things posted up. You like that 3 wheeling action?!?! That was that little section off of powerline that we all went up. I didn't have my disconnects on yet, i think that would've kept my rear down in the dirt. All I knew was had i braked, or turned out of it, I would've tipped into the bank for sure.

Yea i know what you mean... wish I would've had a third hand to take pics. Maybe next time I'll bring along some help (namely my step son) to take some pics.
That's what kids are for!!! Dash cam would be way sick!! I will defintely bring my camera, I just hope it doesn't act up to bad...
Looking forward to hearing a concrete date for the runs in a couple weeks...
Unread 05-16-2011, 10:20 AM   #125
Discovery
2007 WK 

Some more pics.
tsf2.jpg   tsf1.jpg   tsf3.jpg   tsf6.jpg   tsf8.jpg  

Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2011, 10:25 AM   #126
Discovery
2007 WK 

Couple more.

Forgot to mention the Dogs where plum tuckered out.
tsf7.jpg   tsf9.jpg   riley-008.jpg  
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.